Anyone else concerned?

Lewandowski and Michu are on the City radar now apparently, either would be a great addition to our firepower, according to the Express anyway, we are always going to be linked with anyone leaving a club but I think City have another couple of signings on the way, we need them too.

I can see this is where all the Isco flappers have ended up.

Chill out ladies. We've made 2 v.good buys in Fernandinho and Navas and in Pellegrini we've got a manager who can get the best out of players. We're clearing out some dead wood at the moment so expect a few more to go before we plunge into the transfer market again.

I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again

bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again
Who have we been sloppy with, Femibob? Concrete targets now that you know for sure we bid for, not who the Sun said we were after. Isco doesn't count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.