Anyone else concerned?

BorisTheBlue said:
I just hope the Sheik and Khaldon are not reading this post...... because they would be thinking what a bunch of ungrateful c*unts these people are.

We have the best owners in the world, we will be one of the biggest and successful clubs in the world...period.....grow some bollocks and have some respect for the outstanding people running our beloved club.
I'm not ungrateful and I'm usually the one singing everyone's praises am I not ? I can have an opinion and discuss it within this group can I not ? Are we not allowed to have concerns and just go blindly forth ?

Pigeonho said:
Isco doesn't count, he has chosen a bigger club and people need to get used to that.

As for Cavani, have we declared concrete interest in him, and i'm talking from the managers mouth here, not what De Laurentiis said or some tabloid...
Has Cavani moved anywhere else?

I can't see what's sloppy about anything, what with us making two big signings already when nobody else in the league had.

Isco wanted City but City weren't prepared to pay the price Malaga wanted. Bigger club or not, they were his second choice.

TCIB said:
I am much more concerned with some of the threads and posts i have seen on bluemoon tbh op :)

And I'm concerned I'm yet to see an updated photo of you on the pics thread

BorisTheBlue said:
I just hope the Sheik and Khaldon are not reading this post...... because they would be thinking what a bunch of ungrateful c*unts these people are.

We have the best owners in the world, we will be one of the biggest and successful clubs in the world...period.....grow some bollocks and have some respect for the outstanding people running our beloved club.

People Boris, our c*nts are people, its the rags c*nts that are c*nts!
True what you say though, Im chuffed to fuck with Navas & Fernandhino so far!!

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
Cavani and isco ? We have have the belief that we would be more astute in the transfer market after last seasons absolute fook up. We have allowed balotelli and tevez to leave and it takes a hell of alot to replace that calibre of striker does it not ? We are all fur coat and no knickers at the moment but I hope it will improve.

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr
Isco doesn't count, he has chosen a bigger club and people need to get used to that.

As for Cavani, have we declared concrete interest in him, and i'm talking from the managers mouth here, not what De Laurentiis said or some tabloid...
Has Cavani moved anywhere else?

I can't see what's sloppy about anything, what with us making two big signings already when nobody else in the league had.

You could say that about any target and use it to his behind and I could tell you that our pursuits of isco and cavani have been footballs worst kept secrets along with the van persie saga, perhaps they went to bigger clubs but that doesn't prevent us from selling two of our best players and signing two of the worst in the league does it ? But if we don't perform then the manager will get it in the ear of course. It could be prevented with more astute forethought
So now you're bringing Mancini's purchases into it? You started by saying we have been sloppy with our targets, this despite us signing two high-end players for big, big money almost as soon as the season ended. Nobody else has done that in the league. The current champions have brought in some nobody full back, and that's it. Nobody knows what went on with Isco other than those who need to know. I am presuming it is a case of his head being turned, which I don't have a problem with, and seeing as he wasn't a required signing considering who we already have, that makes it even less of a problem. I've heard we have been interested in Cavani in the papers and on the radio, but that's about it. I've heard many clubs are interested in him, are they sloppy too? Those same clubs who have yet to make multi-million pound signings like we have?

I will be more happy when we have a striker that is of the ilk of tevez. We lacked goals last season so I'm hoping the Spanish boys sort something out.

Re: Anyone else concerned

ancoats said:
I am very concerned and not just about the players going and coming in
but the whole new setup from the board room to the new manager

I would like to know who is running the football side of things is the manager getting players he wants or is Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain having control of the in and outs at man city

I hate the tag of Director of Football and the roll of him at the club
does the buck stop at his door or the manager gets the sack if things goes wrong who do the players go to if they are not playing its a very dodgy line to cross

its like the new give youth a chance coming out of the club but are they any good to go straight into the first team not many ripping up the youth team last season so that's a big concerned for the new season

do we wait to see and snap up players in the last day of the window or just
spend big in the next month and hit the ground running and feed in 2 or 3 youth players in the cups games

concerned? you bet I am

wow.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is anyone concerned that there are too many fannies on this forum

34diq7c.jpg

Forzacitizens said:
I do realise that we're not in July yet but I do worry about where we're heading.

Everyone is disappointed that we didn't get Isco, that happens in football and I accept at present Real Madrid are a lot bigger football club than we are.

We have sold Tevez and I don't see who we could get as a replacement for decent money for the same quality.

Dan Taylor has just said we won't be spending big on a striker and Guidetti isn't happening.

Have we greatly changed our spending strategy now looking for bargains?.

We didn't get our first choice targets last year and look what happened.

NO

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again
Who have we been sloppy with, Femibob? Concrete targets now that you know for sure we bid for, not who the Sun said we were after. Isco doesn't count.

nobody, but if you believe the bullshit english press then you're going to end up spouting some shit I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.