Anyone else concerned?

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again
Who have we been sloppy with, Femibob? Concrete targets now that you know for sure we bid for, not who the Sun said we were after. Isco doesn't count.

Cavani and isco ? We have have the belief that we would be more astute in the transfer market after last seasons absolute fook up. We have allowed balotelli and tevez to leave and it takes a hell of alot to replace that calibre of striker does it not ? We are all fur coat and no knickers at the moment but I hope it will improve.

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr

George Hannah said:
Pigeonho said:
... Isco doesn't count.
That's alright then
If you're going to quote someone, at least quote the whole post as now, now it's at the top of the next page, nobody will have a clue what you are on about.

For info, Isco doesn't count because as far as anyone knows, he signed for Madrid because that's where he wanted to go, and who can blame him?

I ask Bob again, which targets have we been sloppy with? Concrete targets we have had confirmed interest/bids in. It can't be Fernandinho or Navas, as they were signed almost as soon as the season ended - anything but sloppy...

Pigeonho said:
George Hannah said:
Pigeonho said:
... Isco doesn't count.
That's alright then
If you're going to quote someone, at least quote the whole post as now, now it's at the top of the next page, nobody will have a clue what you are on about.

For info, Isco doesn't count because as far as anyone knows, he signed for Madrid because that's where he wanted to go, and who can blame him?

I ask Bob again, which targets have we been sloppy with? Concrete targets we have had confirmed interest/bids in. It can't be Fernandinho or Navas, as they were signed almost as soon as the season ended - anything but sloppy...
I have replied you impatient lady bump ;)

How can you say we were sloppy with Isco yet have no clue what actually happened?

I have read on here people moaning say we should have signed him earlier and all this rubbish, how do you know we didn't try to? But his response was he wants to wait because all along he wanted the move to Madrid?

Hardly sloppy with Cavani as well, we don't want to pay what they want. Simple really.

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again
Who have we been sloppy with, Femibob? Concrete targets now that you know for sure we bid for, not who the Sun said we were after. Isco doesn't count.

Cavani and isco ? We have have the belief that we would be more astute in the transfer market after last seasons absolute fook up. We have allowed balotelli and tevez to leave and it takes a hell of alot to replace that calibre of striker does it not ? We are all fur coat and no knickers at the moment but I hope it will improve.

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr
Isco doesn't count, he has chosen a bigger club and people need to get used to that.

As for Cavani, have we declared concrete interest in him, and i'm talking from the managers mouth here, not what De Laurentiis said or some tabloid...
Has Cavani moved anywhere else?

I can't see what's sloppy about anything, what with us making two big signings already when nobody else in the league had.

CTID101 said:
How can you say we were sloppy with Isco yet have no clue what actually happened?

I have read on here people moaning say we should have signed him earlier and all this rubbish, how do you know we didn't try to? But his response was he wants to wait because all along he wanted the move to Madrid?

Hardly sloppy with Cavani as well, we don't want to pay what they want. Simple really.

How can you say we haven't been sloppy when the likes of Garcia and Scott Sinclair are on our books and tevez and balotelli are not ? Last season is evidence of how sloppy we were and I'd hate to see it occur again considering united are on the ropes right now

I just hope the Sheik and Khaldon are not reading this post...... because they would be thinking what a bunch of ungrateful c*unts these people are.

We have the best owners in the world, we will be one of the biggest and successful clubs in the world...period.....grow some bollocks and have some respect for the outstanding people running our beloved club.

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr
Isco doesn't count, he has chosen a bigger club and people need to get used to that.

As for Cavani, have we declared concrete interest in him, and i'm talking from the managers mouth here, not what De Laurentiis said or some tabloid...
Has Cavani moved anywhere else?

I can't see what's sloppy about anything, what with us making two big signings already when nobody else in the league had.

You could say that about any target and use it to his behind and I could tell you that our pursuits of isco and cavani have been footballs worst kept secrets along with the van persie saga, perhaps they went to bigger clubs but that doesn't prevent us from selling two of our best players and signing two of the worst in the league does it ? But if we don't perform then the manager will get it in the ear of course. It could be prevented with more astute forethought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.