Anyone else concerned?

bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again

So Bob, given the current FFP climate could you detail exactly which ins and outs would actually 'impress' you?

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Isco doesn't count, he has chosen a bigger club and people need to get used to that.

As for Cavani, have we declared concrete interest in him, and i'm talking from the managers mouth here, not what De Laurentiis said or some tabloid...
Has Cavani moved anywhere else?

I can't see what's sloppy about anything, what with us making two big signings already when nobody else in the league had.

You could say that about any target and use it to his behind and I could tell you that our pursuits of isco and cavani have been footballs worst kept secrets along with the van persie saga, perhaps they went to bigger clubs but that doesn't prevent us from selling two of our best players and signing two of the worst in the league does it ? But if we don't perform then the manager will get it in the ear of course. It could be prevented with more astute forethought
So now you're bringing Mancini's purchases into it? You started by saying we have been sloppy with our targets, this despite us signing two high-end players for big, big money almost as soon as the season ended. Nobody else has done that in the league. The current champions have brought in some nobody full back, and that's it. Nobody knows what went on with Isco other than those who need to know. I am presuming it is a case of his head being turned, which I don't have a problem with, and seeing as he wasn't a required signing considering who we already have, that makes it even less of a problem. I've heard we have been interested in Cavani in the papers and on the radio, but that's about it. I've heard many clubs are interested in him, are they sloppy too? Those same clubs who have yet to make multi-million pound signings like we have?

Don't care who signed them pige they are shite, I've never defended those signings and I was pissed off that Nigel was allowed to leave. We have started over now and I'm hoping the same mistakes don't reoccur

BorisTheBlue said:
I just hope the Sheik and Khaldon are not reading this post...... because they would be thinking what a bunch of ungrateful c*unts these people are.

We have the best owners in the world, we will be one of the biggest and successful clubs in the world...period.....grow some bollocks and have some respect for the outstanding people running our beloved club.

Totally agree with you. It's truly amazing how some act like spoiled brats who have everything, but moan about one missed item.

So we lost out on Isco to Real (who are simply bigger than us and suited in the players' homeland) and Tevez has gone (he could have been gone after his 1st transfer-request, remember?). With the transferwindow not even open formely.
When do this lot stop moaning? After we signing Cavani, Reus, Lewandowski, Di Maria, Lamela, Jovetic, Villa, Sanchez and Bale? No, because they will say why we haven't got ourselves a replacement for Kolarov who by that time has probably left ...

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
Isco doesn't count, he has chosen a bigger club and people need to get used to that.

As for Cavani, have we declared concrete interest in him, and i'm talking from the managers mouth here, not what De Laurentiis said or some tabloid...

I can't see what's sloppy about anything, what with us making two big signings already when nobody else in the league had.

Isco wanted City but City weren't prepared to pay the price Malaga wanted. Bigger club or not, they were his second choice.
Where are Isco's quotes which say he wanted to come here, and only here? If they exist then fair enough, but that still doesn't make us 'sloppy', it means we didn't want to pay over a price we thought he was worth. Where are the quotes?

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
Cavani and isco ? We have have the belief that we would be more astute in the transfer market after last seasons absolute fook up. We have allowed balotelli and tevez to leave and it takes a hell of alot to replace that calibre of striker does it not ? We are all fur coat and no knickers at the moment but I hope it will improve.

Oh and is Isco counts
Nerrr

You could say that about any target and use it to his behind and I could tell you that our pursuits of isco and cavani have been footballs worst kept secrets along with the van persie saga, perhaps they went to bigger clubs but that doesn't prevent us from selling two of our best players and signing two of the worst in the league does it ? But if we don't perform then the manager will get it in the ear of course. It could be prevented with more astute forethought

you know fuck all. are you privy to internal meetings and discussions? if not you need to stop saying shit like "I could tell you that our pursuits of isco and cavani have been footballs worst kept secrets"

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
So now you're bringing Mancini's purchases into it? You started by saying we have been sloppy with our targets, this despite us signing two high-end players for big, big money almost as soon as the season ended. Nobody else has done that in the league. The current champions have brought in some nobody full back, and that's it. Nobody knows what went on with Isco other than those who need to know. I am presuming it is a case of his head being turned, which I don't have a problem with, and seeing as he wasn't a required signing considering who we already have, that makes it even less of a problem. I've heard we have been interested in Cavani in the papers and on the radio, but that's about it. I've heard many clubs are interested in him, are they sloppy too? Those same clubs who have yet to make multi-million pound signings like we have?

Don't care who signed them pige they are shite, I've never defended those signings and I was pissed off that Nigel was allowed to leave. We have started over now and I'm hoping the same mistakes don't reoccur
So we've not been sloppy then? In our targets I mean? See you started off by saying that and then brought members of the current squad into it...

bobmcfc said:

I feel like a **** for even saying this - but that time of the month?

Your posts in the last few pages are extremely worrying and sound .... well naive at best.

Stoned Rose said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is anyone concerned that there are too many fannies on this forum

34diq7c.jpg

More the merrier as far as Im concerned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.