Anyone else concerned?

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
Don't care who signed them pige they are shite, I've never defended those signings and I was pissed off that Nigel was allowed to leave. We have started over now and I'm hoping the same mistakes don't reoccur

I feel like a **** for even saying this - but that time of the month?

Your posts in the last few pages are extremely worrying and sound .... well naive at best.
They don't follow on from each other, that's the problem. She started off with one point, and then has gone onto something else completely - the current squad.

She's said she hopes we don't make the same mistakes again, despite us already signing 2 international midfielders. I don't get it.

Lets wait until Mid July before hitting the panic button.
It's not looking good at the moment though and that's for sure.

Stoned Rose said:
bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again

So Bob, given the current FFP climate could you detail exactly which ins and outs would actually 'impress' you?

If we are going to be ruled by FFP which is a stick a lot of you lot used to make "a point" then we certainly overpaid for fernandino didn't we ? I would have paid for isco, kept tevez or demanded more cash considering what we pay for players in their final 12 months of contracts (FFP not a consideration when we are overpaying for nasri or kolo toure)
Personally I would have paid for falcao 60m euros after recouping 10m on tevez and 20m on balotelli

bobmcfc said:
Stoned Rose said:
bobmcfc said:
I feel very uncertain especially losing tevez and not so certain about the signings we have made either. Navas is good but is he really over his homesickness issues ? The Brazilian I can really see that kicking us in the arse and I've got no opinion on Pellegrini just yet.

Not impressed so far and we don't seem to be very sure of our targets and have been very very sloppy in our dealings so far. Oh and not happy about losing tevez at all I will say that again

So Bob, given the current FFP climate could you detail exactly which ins and outs would actually 'impress' you?

If we are going to be ruled by FFP which is a stick a lot of you lot used to make "a point" then we certainly overpaid for fernandino didn't we ? I would have paid for isco, kept tevez or demanded more cash considering what we pay for players in their final 12 months of contracts (FFP not a consideration when we are overpaying for nasri or kolo toure)
Personally I would have paid for falcao 60m euros after recouping 10m on tevez and 20m on balotelli
And what if Tevez didn't want to stay, or Falcao didn't want to come? A player has to want to come here for a transfer to take place, otherwise you end up with a **** like Robinho, who was forced here.

After this thread, I've decided we are well and truely fucked and I have already took upon the decision to cut up my seasoncard when it arrives.

We have a month at least to sign a top class striker, and whoever the club may or may not be looking at. I'm not worried as of yet.

Nope, not worried in fact I'm rather excited! We have a new manager who enjoys attractive, attacking football and who knows what plans and strategies he has lined up for the coming season and which players he wants that will maybe Suprise us. Also don't forget Pellegrini is very good at getting the best out of his players, with the current squad we might see even more out of them.

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
Don't care who signed them pige they are shite, I've never defended those signings and I was pissed off that Nigel was allowed to leave. We have started over now and I'm hoping the same mistakes don't reoccur

Your posts in the last few pages are extremely worrying and sound .... well naive at best.
I never thought I'd say this billy but are you taking the Piss ? Because I'm a woman and I have a concern I must be on my period ? Well you must have been menstrual all season considering the amount of time you spent "raising concerns" about Mancini and his tenure. I tell you what Billy, the cramps must have been completely overwhelming because you never came up for air some weeks

Cheeky %#{]%%**^%#{

}#%**^#{{

Pigeonho said:
stony said:
Pigeonho said:
Isco doesn't count, he has chosen a bigger club and people need to get used to that.

As for Cavani, have we declared concrete interest in him, and i'm talking from the managers mouth here, not what De Laurentiis said or some tabloid...
Has Cavani moved anywhere else?

I can't see what's sloppy about anything, what with us making two big signings already when nobody else in the league had.

Isco wanted City but City weren't prepared to pay the price Malaga wanted. Bigger club or not, they were his second choice.
Where are Isco's quotes which say he wanted to come here, and only here? If they exist then fair enough, but that still doesn't make us 'sloppy', it means we didn't want to pay over a price we thought he was worth. Where are the quotes?

See now you're doing your angry man routine and trying to credit me with things I haven't said. I said "Isco wanted City" I didn't say "he wanted to come here and only here" You just made that bit up. I'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to claim a player only wanted one club when he's already signed for another.
He wanted City because of Pellegrini, it's well documented.

My own take on this if that Isco and Pelle both wanted him at City but City weren't as keen on having him here as they were. The price had to be right. We don't need him when we already have Silva and Nasri. I honestly think that Pelle will get the best out of Nasri, so why fork out millions on a player we don't need.

I've also spoken to people who I trust and they have very good contacts and they have confirmed that the price was the only sticking point. He wanted City but we wouldn't pay. It's as simple as that.

Pissed off we didn't get Isco but not concerned and blaming nobody apart from players father if what is being reported is true.

Still plenty of time to get sorted.Not doing bad so far.

bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:

I never thought I'd say this billy but are you taking the Piss ? Because I'm a woman and I have a concern I must be on my period ? Well you must have been menstrual all season considering the amount of time you spent "raising concerns" about Mancini and his tenure. I tell you what Billy, the cramps must have been completely overwhelming because you never came up for air some weeks

Cheeky %#{]%%**^%#{

}#%**^#{{

Hahahahaha. I knew you'd take in the best possible way ... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.