Anyone else concerned?

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:
Isco wanted City but City weren't prepared to pay the price Malaga wanted. Bigger club or not, they were his second choice.
Where are Isco's quotes which say he wanted to come here, and only here? If they exist then fair enough, but that still doesn't make us 'sloppy', it means we didn't want to pay over a price we thought he was worth. Where are the quotes?

See now you're doing your angry man routine and trying to credit me with things I haven't said. I said "Isco wanted City" I didn't say "he wanted to come here and only here" You just made that bit up. I'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to claim a player only wanted one club when he's already signed for another.
He wanted City because of Pellegrini, it's well documented.

My own take on this if that Isco and Pelle both wanted him at City but City weren't as keen on having him here as they were. The price had to be right. We don't need him when we already have Silva and Nasri. I honestly think that Pelle will get the best out of Nasri, so why fork out millions on a player we don't need.

I've also spoken to people who I trust and they have very good contacts and they have confirmed that the price was the only sticking point. He wanted City but we wouldn't pay. It's as simple as that.
Haha, i'm not doing any angry man act mate! All people ever go on about on here is nothing is concrete without quotes, but it seems to be that is only when it suits them. This is a case where some quotes would confirm that Isco only wanted to come here, and there aren't any so anything else is just rumours.
Nobody knows why we didn't sign him, but it isn't a big deal. Other areas need strengthening and it seems people only wanted him because it was A) an up and coming kid who gained popularity this last 3 weeks, and B) because it would be beating Madrid to a player. We didn't beat them, and it's not a problem. Isco has his reasons for joining Madrid, so good luck to him. There are more pressing positions we need to fill, and fill them we will, i'm sure.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm --<br /><br />Bob, you going to answer my question about how we've been sloppy, something you raised about our targets to date?

Pigeonho said:
stony said:
Pigeonho said:
Where are Isco's quotes which say he wanted to come here, and only here? If they exist then fair enough, but that still doesn't make us 'sloppy', it means we didn't want to pay over a price we thought he was worth. Where are the quotes?

See now you're doing your angry man routine and trying to credit me with things I haven't said. I said "Isco wanted City" I didn't say "he wanted to come here and only here" You just made that bit up. I'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to claim a player only wanted one club when he's already signed for another.

My own take on this if that Isco and Pelle both wanted him at City but City weren't as keen on having him here as they were. The price had to be right. We don't need him when we already have Silva and Nasri. I honestly think that Pelle will get the best out of Nasri, so why fork out millions on a player we don't need.

I've also spoken to people who I trust and they have very good contacts and they have confirmed that the price was the only sticking point. He wanted City but we wouldn't pay. It's as simple as that.
Haha, i'm not doing any angry man act mate! All people ever go on about on here is nothing is concrete without quotes, but it seems to be that is only when it suits them. This is a case where some quotes would confirm that Isco only wanted to come here, and there aren't any so anything else is just rumours.
Nobody knows why we didn't sign him, but it isn't a big deal. Other areas need strengthening and it seems people only wanted him because it was A) an up and coming kid who gained popularity this last 3 weeks, and B) because it would be beating Madrid to a player. We didn't beat them, and it's not a problem. Isco has his reasons for joining Madrid, so good luck to him. There are more pressing positions we need to fill, and fill them we will, i'm sure.

-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm --

Bob, you going to answer my question about how we've been sloppy, something you raised about our targets to date?

Well I would but I'm too busy crying and being menstrual aren't I. I already explained that we had been sloppy in our signings or not of Scott Sinclair, javi Garcia, de Jong. The former hardly even making an appearance for a manager who wanted him so badly ? But I'm sure you will pipe up with the usual spool of we don't know what goes on behind the scenes etc or i must be on my period blaaaaaaah
It's impossible to have a rational debate with you because your always spoiling for a battle,poking away until you get a reaction or on one of your "I'm pidge I'm right power trips" You can be happy with all things city and live in la la land never questioning anything that goes on if you like and verbally volly anyone with a differing view but that's up to you. Can I not be unhappy that tevez left or am I to think in a very black and white way like you do ?

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:
I feel like a **** for even saying this - but that time of the month?

Your posts in the last few pages are extremely worrying and sound .... well naive at best.
I never thought I'd say this billy but are you taking the Piss ? Because I'm a woman and I have a concern I must be on my period ? Well you must have been menstrual all season considering the amount of time you spent "raising concerns" about Mancini and his tenure. I tell you what Billy, the cramps must have been completely overwhelming because you never came up for air some weeks

Cheeky %#{]%%**^%#{

}#%**^#{{

Hahahahaha. I knew you'd take in the best possible way ... ;)

You know me well, I'm not menstrual actually FYI. I may one day forget this happened...

bobmcfc said:
You know me well, I'm not menstrual actually FYI. I may one day forget this happened...

Do you want to have a serious discussion about our transfer dealings in the last 18 months ? I'm happy to try and give you a point of view on what went on - although I must warn you it'll make some of the more sensitive Mancini City supporters start throwing mini tantrums.

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:

Nobody knows why we didn't sign him, but it isn't a big deal. Other areas need strengthening and it seems people only wanted him because it was A) an up and coming kid who gained popularity this last 3 weeks, and B) because it would be beating Madrid to a player. We didn't beat them, and it's not a problem. Isco has his reasons for joining Madrid, so good luck to him. There are more pressing positions we need to fill, and fill them we will, i'm sure.

-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm --

Bob, you going to answer my question about how we've been sloppy, something you raised about our targets to date?

Well I would but I'm too busy crying and being menstrual aren't I. I already explained that we had been sloppy in our signings or not of Scott Sinclair, javi Garcia, de Jong. The former hardly even making an appearance for a manager who wanted him so badly ? But I'm sure you will pipe up with the usual spool of we don't know what goes on behind the scenes etc or i must be on my period blaaaaaaah
It's impossible to have a rational debate with you because your always spoiling for a battle,poking away until you get a reaction or on one of your "I'm pidge I'm right power trips" You can be happy with all things city and live in la la land never questioning anything that goes on if you like and verbally volly anyone with a differing view but that's up to you. Can I not be unhappy that tevez left or am I to think in a very black and white way like you do ?
I think you'll find it wasn't me who mentioned your period, but good luck with that.

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:

Do you want to have a serious discussion about our transfer dealings in the last 18 months ? I'm happy to try and give you a point of view on what went on - although I must warn you it'll make some of the more sensitive Mancini City supporters start throwing mini tantrums.
Fire away Billy. I'm sure you're fit to Burst at the seams and I have popcorn

11th_doctor_gif_by_magicalmayhem7-d46vkyf.gif

I can handle the truth

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:

Hardly surprising when you do your best to wind them up at every opportunity. You keep telling them to move on, you should do that yourself Billy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.