Anyone else concerned?

stony said:
BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
You know me well, I'm not menstrual actually FYI. I may one day forget this happened...

Do you want to have a serious discussion about our transfer dealings in the last 18 months ? I'm happy to try and give you a point of view on what went on - although I must warn you it'll make some of the more sensitive Mancini City supporters start throwing mini tantrums.

Hardly surprising when you do your best to wind them up at every opportunity. You keep telling them to move on, you should do that yourself Billy.

Funny, don't remember you jumping in on my behalf at any point in the last 12 months. Then again you set your stall out early. I believe the quote was "you're troll and the angriest man on Bluemoon". So on that basis you'll forgive me for not giving even half a fuck about what you think.

BillyShears said:
stony said:
BillyShears said:
Do you want to have a serious discussion about our transfer dealings in the last 18 months ? I'm happy to try and give you a point of view on what went on - although I must warn you it'll make some of the more sensitive Mancini City supporters start throwing mini tantrums.

Hardly surprising when you do your best to wind them up at every opportunity. You keep telling them to move on, you should do that yourself Billy.

Funny, don't remember you jumping in on my behalf at any point in the last 12 months. Then again you set your stall out early. I believe the quote was "you're troll and the angriest man on Bluemoon". So on that basis you'll forgive me for not giving even half a fuck about what you think.

Most on here feel the same about you...Enjoy Mr Angry

the god Gerry Gow said:
flb said:
I'm concerned that so many people are concerned about being concerned

Well I have to say that's concerning

not me im not concerned that your concerned about him being concerned that so many people are concerned about being concerned. Chill my man !!!

citymad said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
flb said:
I'm concerned that so many people are concerned about being concerned

Well I have to say that's concerning

not me im not concerned that your concerned about him being concerned that so many people are concerned about being concerned. Chill my man !!!

9 seconds in, concerned kitty raises his concerns

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1mjqgrMSc[/youtube]

BillyShears said:
stony said:
BillyShears said:

Why would I jump in to defend you when most of the shit you get is of your own making. You love a row on here, you've been doing it for years, and you're more than capable of defending yourself.

I just find it hypocritical of you to tell others to move on when you stir the pot at any and every opportunity.

I remember making the angriest man on bluemoon comment. You laughed it off at the time, I had no idea it's been eating away at you. Sorry if I upset you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.