Anyone else concerned?

Blue Til Death said:
City could well be in negotiations as we speak with 1 or 2 star buys or players that Pellegrini feels he needs to compliment what we already have. We have been burned and learned..I have every faith that City will come good and as of day one of the new season, once again we will be the team to beat..!!
"I much prefer a compliment, even if insincere, to sincere criticism." Plautus (Roma Right Back)

BillyShears said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BillyShears said:
Personally I was favouring St Helens Sheep being the first nipple to start lactating. Disappointed it's you Lord Hinch. :)

Billy..Call me a rag again you fucking grade A prick..Sorry mods but this fool is a fucking troll.
Billy do us a favour yeah..next city game lets meet up hey...then call me a rag to my face yeah..see what happens...you are a fucking halfwit who lives in france and doesn't even go to the games still bleating your vitriole twds Mancini..you are obsessed.

Hahaha. I'm positively quaking in my boots you dumb little englander.

Not asking you to quake,just asking you to call me a rag to my face...

meeesh said:
S04 said:
Yes, we've lost Tevez, which I will be the first to admit I didn't see coming

Erm, surely it´s been on the table for years now?

Big wage 29 y.o striker on his last year, surely it makes a lot of sense to sell him apart from the reasons we already knew.

Erm,but 1 of the BEST players at the club
Was.

Our strikers lost us the title last season.

Aguero: Injury hit campaign
Dzeko: Perma-sub
Tevez: Just slowed up

Right guys this thread has a couple of reports and it's stupid.

I'm going to close them with just a word to billy and shb.

Stop going on and ffs ignore each other. We don't want bans and that do we?

Play fucking nice.

i will be disapointed if we dont bring in at least another two major big signings i think at the moment chelsea are the side thats going to hit the ground running,early days yet so fingers crossed

I'm slightly concerned about next season

From the FA Cup/title winning side we will have lost:

Tevez
Balotelli
De Jong
Johnson

Then there are rumours about Barry, Lescott and Kolarov.

My concern is that 3 of the players who have left are really good players and one of them was good at changing a game after coming on from the bench.

I'm happy that Navas cancels out Johnson and probably betters him, but Fernandinho has a lot to live up to if he's to better De Jong/Barry.

With the strikers, we have to buy someone who is top quality if we are to avoid slipping behind like last season. Aguero and Dzeko is nowhere near enough, especially when the latter regularly underperforms. Can we buy a striker better than Tevez or Mario?

I'm not having a moan here, this is just my analysis of the squad. I believe it is currently weaker than the side which won the title and we are 2-3 players short of being able to win the league again.

I know it's the end of June but do you think next seasons squad will be as strong or stronger than the title winning one?

Re: I'm slightly concerned about next season

ManCityX said:
From the FA Cup/title winning side we will have lost:

Tevez
Balotelli
De Jong
Johnson

Then there are rumours about Barry, Lescott and Kolarov.

My concern is that 3 of the players who have left are really good players and one of them was good at changing a game after coming on from the bench.

I'm happy that Navas cancels out Johnson and probably betters him, but Fernandinho has a lot to live up to if he's to better De Jong/Barry.

With the strikers, we have to buy someone who is top quality if we are to avoid slipping behind like last season. Aguero and Dzeko is nowhere near enough, especially when the latter regularly underperforms. Can we buy a striker better than Tevez or Mario?

I'm not having a moan here, this is just my analysis of the squad. I believe it is currently weaker than the side which won the title and we are 2-3 players short of being able to win the league again.

Balotelli, De Jong and Johnson? wow really? tbh not bothered about any ov those 3. Fernandinho and Navas are much more talented than De Jong and Johnson so what's to be worried about? It's not even July yet season doesn't kick off for another 7 weeks we've 4 weeks till our 1st pre season game GOSH CHILL.

Re: I'm slightly concerned about next season

There is already an existing thread with a very similar title for flapping drama queens like yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.