Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

kiran111 said:
Me + 3 going :) Gonna be bouncin'

-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 am --

flicker said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
If you go in Oldham end I'm sure you can! Will need ticket for city end tho

do you need a city/blue card to buy a ticket for city end ?

Just need a supporter number. Go online and book the ticket as it's gone to general sale now.

dont have a supporters number ? can i just buy one from the city ticket office ?

Me plus two brothers and two pals, few beers, sing song, should be good!

flicker said:
kiran111 said:

flicker said:
do you need a city/blue card to buy a ticket for city end ?

Just need a supporter number. Go online and book the ticket as it's gone to general sale now.

dont have a supporters number ? can i just buy one from the city ticket office ?

Just sign up on the site. They give you a login. You need a supporter number to get a ticket.

kiran111 said:
flicker said:
kiran111 said:

Just sign up on the site. They give you a login. You need a supporter number to get a ticket.

thanks will give it a try now

me + 2.

Isn't the match all ticket, including the home ends? Think I've read that somewhere so those hoping to go in the home end may have to pop down to Boundary Park and buy in advance.

Also read that the price was so much to pay for the level of policing required

I've not had my tickets through yet.

Just checked my email I got when I bought them and under 'delivery' it says 'email confirmation'.

Does that mean I won't get actual match tickets, just take along the email confirmation? Weird!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.