Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

Scrabster Six said:
Scalls got my ticket So Ill go with the flow though I do want the free kebab included in the 22 pound and hopefully be able to get a UAE shirt somewhere along the way.

Available from UK Soccershop if you want one in advance they have both home and away but are pricey at £49.99 each

10818.jpg

pissedagain said:
anyone know when the 30 points will show on the account shows (printing)

I asked today and was told "you'll get the points when it sells out". I have no idea why this is the case, but they said not to worry you'll get the points but not yet.

Pagie Jnr said:
Scrabster Six said:
Scalls got my ticket So Ill go with the flow though I do want the free kebab included in the 22 pound and hopefully be able to get a UAE shirt somewhere along the way.

Available from UK Soccershop if you want one in advance they have both home and away but are pricey at £49.99 each

10818.jpg
the shirt is awsome!!... im definatley gonna get home and away....100 quid well spent :P

blue b4 the moon said:
Just 'bumping' up.

I'm looking for someone to share a room still.

Scall and his mate are in the Novotel in Abu and I need a buddy to cut costs for Wed & Thurs night. It'll work out about £70-£80 each.

If anyone is going alone give me a pm.

Cheers

Sorry to keep pushing this but I've booked now.

£70 for anyone to share for 2 nights or if anybody is coming from Dubai for the night £35.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.