Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

blue b4 the moon said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Just 'bumping' up.

I'm looking for someone to share a room still.

Scall and his mate are in the Novotel in Abu and I need a buddy to cut costs for Wed & Thurs night. It'll work out about £70-£80 each.

If anyone is going alone give me a pm.

Cheers

Sorry to keep pushing this but I've booked now.

£70 for anyone to share for 2 nights or if anybody is coming from Dubai for the night £35.

If you can afford to go to Abu Dhabi, you can afford a single supplement!

Seriously, if you know this Scall bloke, why can't you just bunk in their room?

I won the flight in a comp so I'd not costed for the trip at all.

To be honest it's an expense I could have done without but with a free flight I'd be mad not to go.

Danny Hoekman said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Sorry to keep pushing this but I've booked now.

£70 for anyone to share for 2 nights or if anybody is coming from Dubai for the night £35.

If you can afford to go to Abu Dhabi, you can afford a single supplement!

Seriously, if you know this Scall bloke, why can't you just bunk in their room?
Flights to AD are not that expensive £364 with Etihad from the official site. We have crashed 10 to a room stealing matresses from other hotel rooms and just chucking them all around the floor on previous away trips. Hey I think i have even top and tailed in the past.

Went to get my tickets this afternoon, and they`ve sold out the first batch of 250. That bloody shops a killer ca`nt get out without buying something, bought the new 3rd shirt for me and Home one for the Mrs, must be bloody crackers, nice shirts though.

My Mate got ticket from city this morning only £5 ones left but how does he get the points added???

Pagie Jnr said:
My Mate got ticket from city this morning only £5 ones left but how does he get the points added???

Book a flight and give evidence to the club.

so he just has to show his flight confirmation and then they will add the points on there and then??

"Supporters must provide evidence of confirmed travel arrangements before loyalty points are allocated."

Doesn't say exactly when they add them,but for £5 people will buy them and not go.

Yeah i know what you mean like the Faroes last season i know loads of people who bought tickets for the 30 points and didn't go read somewhere there were 250 city fans travelled over but i reckon 150 is a more accurate figure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.