Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

LongsightM13 said:
bzekosilva said:
shame us fans arent being put first damn im really unhappy with my gift pack look at all these lovely things :( what arseholes city are ...........
Says you whose card has arrived. Well, good for you.
Stop being so smug. A hell of a lot of people have been pissed around today, and we don't need a lecture from gloaters

one word. PATIENCE.

Couple I know got their gold's on 28th July. Strange that they say my platinum should arrive by Saturday 13th August (12 noon! I never see a postman round our way by then). Oh well. It's cutting it a bit fine, might be a trip down to the ground saturday afternoon at this rate, I've no time on Monday to pick a ticket up.

bzekosilva said:
LongsightM13 said:
bzekosilva said:
shame us fans arent being put first damn im really unhappy with my gift pack look at all these lovely things :( what arseholes city are ...........
Stop being so smug. A hell of a lot of people have been pissed around today, and we don't need a lecture from gloaters

one word. PATIENCE.

Mine arrived today but I was fairly impatient before the postie arrived.

Its easy to suggest that fans be patient but that requires a certain degree of confidense in City's ticketing operation.

Before the FA cup semi final a friend of mine repeatedly rang the club to question why she hadnt received her ticket. Each time she was politely told to be patient. Two days before the match she rang again, this time she was told the ticket had been posted a week earlier. It turned out the ticket was sitting at the Royal Mail. She ended up taking the Friday morning off work to retrieve it one hour before they shut for the day.

I've been given duff information by the ticket office on a few occasions, missing games as a result. I now find it very difficult to have any patience with them simply because I dont have any confidense in them.

Considering City's resources the ticketing operation is shambolic.

Just got home and mine was there waiting for me

Now just off to put my bright blue laces on my work shoes

We can now confirm that all Superbia, Platinum and Gold memberships for the 2011/12 Season have been dispatched. Supporters can expect to receive their new packs by 12noon on Saturday 13th August. Supporters who have not received their packs by this time are asked to contact Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1).

Blue Membership Cards

Supporters who have purchased Blue Membership and subsequently purchased a ticket for the Swansea City match on Monday 15 August will be sent a paper ticket for this game. Paper tickets will be mailed first class by Thursday 11 August.

Any supporter that purchases over the telephone or online after this date will need to collect their ticket(s) from the stadium on the day of the game.

All Blue Membership cards will be mailed to supporters from week commencing 15 August.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

From the OS just now.

bzekosilva said:
LongsightM13 said:
bzekosilva said:

one word. PATIENCE.

It is nothing to do with patience. I could happily wait until monday lunch time for my card if I knew for sure that it was going to arrive. The problem is that I'm not remotely convinced that it will arrive before the match and presumably neither are the club considering they are sending paper tickets out tonight. And do you really think it is in any way reasonable that people can pay for their card on 7th June and then have to spend a not inconsiderable amount of time on the phone over two months later, ordering a paper ticket? Or that some people who have ordered their card well in advance are going to have to spend a long time queueing on Monday for a paper ticket? Patience doesn't come into it, it is just a shambles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.