Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

Richard said:
Oh look another postman's visit, and still no season ticket.

Cheers City.

the postie delivered paper post first then came back to mine an hour later with my parcel.

Yyyyiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Both mine and the lads just arrived with a Manchester postmark !!
Both gold cards, but an apology letter sent,for not having the packet of goodies,which will be sent before the Wigan Home game.
Not really bothered about them, as long as we don`t have to fuck about on Monday now.

Still waiting for my season card but I did get my paper ticket for the Swansea match which they said they would send out last night. So a big thank you to the ticket office or whoever it is sending out the paper replacements and a big suck my balls to whoever is sending out the season cards.

Gold card just posted through the door. Relief.

Hope everyone else gets there asap.

GaudinosWheels said:
Sorry to hijack but when you log in and go to the bit about what cup schemes you're on does it say 'no schemes available' for anyone else? I'm on all three cup schemes so just curious why it says this. Cheers

Same for me, probably a glich or something. Check your running loyalty points total and you can see there which schemes you have joined and received points for.

after a half hour hold on the phone got through ,i said i know its says on the recorded message they will be here by tommorow but you said that on thursday,she said if its not here by noon tommorow you can go to the ground and get a paper ticket,thats good of them isnt it.got mine a week ago waiting for the wifes sat next to each other and live at the same address ,the mind boggels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.