Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

Sent a email telling them I have not received my ticket yet and they replied with. .............Dear Supporter, 

Thank you for your email to Supporter Services.  Please find some answers to frequently asked questions below for a more speedy reply to our more regular queries. 

If the answer to your query is not below please expect a reply within 2-3 working days

You are also able to check your loyalty point total online.  If you have forgotten your password or you need a new password please use the forgotten password link online.

Seasoncards 2011/12

Renewal information has now been posted to existing Seasoncard holders, this will be with you in the next few days.

To register your interest in the Season 2011/12, then please send an email with your supporter number (if known), Name, Address and DOB for all persons in the party to waitinglist@mcfc.co.uk

Memberships 2011/12
Details will be announced early July. Please visit our website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> for further updates.

What does pending mean on my purchases?
Pending is an admin term for MCFC use only.  Pending does not relate to the loyalty points.  If points are showing next to a game/card that states Pending, then those points are within your  loyalty points total.

Problems logging into your online account
This could be because there is no date of birth in your file.  Please contact Supporter Services to update your details.  Please be aware you may be asked to provide proof of age for concessionary prices.  If you have requested a password reset, please make sure your emails are in HTML form.

Regards,

Supporter Services

Manchester City Football Club
City of Manchester Stadium
SportCity,
Manchester,
M11 3FF

0161 444 1894 option 1 then 3
 supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk 

This email is from Manchester City Football Club, (Company Reg No. 40946).
Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3FF

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, print or distribute this e-mail or attachments. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and any attachments. The view of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. MCFC makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:57 pm --<br /><br />
Robbiejd said:
Sent a email telling them I have not received my ticket yet and they replied with. .............Dear Supporter, 

Thank you for your email to Supporter Services.  Please find some answers to frequently asked questions below for a more speedy reply to our more regular queries. 

If the answer to your query is not below please expect a reply within 2-3 working days

You are also able to check your loyalty point total online.  If you have forgotten your password or you need a new password please use the forgotten password link online.

Seasoncards 2011/12

Renewal information has now been posted to existing Seasoncard holders, this will be with you in the next few days.

To register your interest in the Season 2011/12, then please send an email with your supporter number (if known), Name, Address and DOB for all persons in the party to waitinglist@mcfc.co.uk

Memberships 2011/12
Details will be announced early July. Please visit our website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> for further updates.

What does pending mean on my purchases?
Pending is an admin term for MCFC use only.  Pending does not relate to the loyalty points.  If points are showing next to a game/card that states Pending, then those points are within your  loyalty points total.

Problems logging into your online account
This could be because there is no date of birth in your file.  Please contact Supporter Services to update your details.  Please be aware you may be asked to provide proof of age for concessionary prices.  If you have requested a password reset, please make sure your emails are in HTML form.

Regards,

Supporter Services

Manchester City Football Club
City of Manchester Stadium
SportCity,
Manchester,
M11 3FF

0161 444 1894 option 1 then 3
 supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk 

This email is from Manchester City Football Club, (Company Reg No. 40946).
Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3FF

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, print or distribute this e-mail or attachments. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and any attachments. The view of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. MCFC makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

well I feel better now !! I will wait 3 days for an email (Monday) match day !!!!!
At least they a cleared up my problem

SiWatts90 said:
I know this seems incredibly dumb but...

I didn't think I was going to be able to afford a season ticket this year so opted for a bluecard with priority, now that along with the Swansea game has been paid for but due to working a lot of overtime last month i've got enough to buy a seasoncard, the problem I have is when I try online it just says i'm not eligible? Is there any way rather than calling the ticket office as i've been trying for ages and can't seem to get through, very frustrating

Any help would be much appreciated and sorry for rambling on

i know it's a way, but maybe worth a trip down to the ticket office at the stadium?

My sons ticket still has not arrived. The ticket admin is shit. Equally my tickets for Bolton and Spurs have still not arrived and they have not given me double points for the Bolton game. Considering the dosh and survery monkies they keep sending out, getting the ticketing sorted should be a priority.

spent over a hour on the phone today, only getting aone match card sent out
and i need to phone them back next week if its
still not arrived,
every fucking season i have this shite with my
season card

u2fme2 said:
spent over a hour on the phone today, only getting aone match card sent out
and i need to phone them back next week if its
still not arrived,
every fucking season i have this shite with my
season card
You and me both, fella.
Still, don't worry, that bzekosilva bird will be on trolling in a minute to tell you hers has arrived, so stop being beastly and horrid about the ticket office.
A bit like David Brent telling his staff they may all be laid off, but the good news is he got a promotion.

bzekosilva said:
LongsightM13 said:
bzekosilva said:
shame us fans arent being put first damn im really unhappy with my gift pack look at all these lovely things :( what arseholes city are ...........
Says you whose card has arrived. Well, good for you.
Stop being so smug. A hell of a lot of people have been pissed around today, and we don't need a lecture from gloaters

one word. PATIENCE.

Patience !!! well two words mate FUCK YOU. I paid for my 2 season tickets on the 9th July. The money has been taken out of my account but I have recieved FUCK ALL. I am currently working away for 2 days. What happens if it doesn't arrive on Saturday like they are promising ?
I don't know you and I rarely fall out with people on here but I don't need smug twats telling me to be patient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.