Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

I'm waiting on two (platinum). I phoned yesterday to be told they are still being posted out! Fuck me, they are quick enough to get the money out of you, but can wait 'till a few days before the start of the season to send them out!

Website said all would be despatched by Wednesday but club now say the last ones may go out today!

I ordered a gold and my son, a platinum. Mine arrived yesterday-it's platinum and I hope his will arrive today (fingers crossed=it's getting too close for comfort now). I've been told that his will be a gold and I'll have to get them changed at the club.

If mine doesn't arrive today then I shall be staging a sit in at the ticket office this afternoon!!!!! Haven't got time on Monday to queue at the ticket office for a paper ticket. I want my Platinum ticket and I want it NOW!!!

just being daft lads do not take any notice of me, apart from the staging a sit in!!

Well the postie has just been still no card. £555 to be fucked about because City cant send a fucking card in the post after taking my money months ago. Sat on hold for 15 minutes now when Im trying to work. Im not interested in fucking City shoe laces and all that shite, I just want my season ticket so I can get into the stadium without having to queue up for a ticket on Monday nite. Useless fuckers.

On hold for 25 minutes now...so unless you can afford to wait that long I would nt bother calling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.