Apology to Klatenburg

armadillo495 said:
I dont know if anyone else has mentioned this..... but did you notice that Clattenburg was wearing virtually identical kit to Joe Hart????

Surely it is the referee's responsibility to ensure that all kit is correct and hence Clattenburg should have changed strip? (or asked Joe to change strip)

Makes a change, Clattenburg is normal in the away teams strip whenever he's at COMS.......

armadillo495 said:
I dont know if anyone else has mentioned this..... but did you notice that Clattenburg was wearing virtually identical kit to Joe Hart????

Surely it is the referee's responsibility to ensure that all kit is correct and hence Clattenburg should have changed strip? (or asked Joe to change strip)

happens all the time. if the ref wears a green or black shirt it's odds on one of the keepers is too. i've also seen clashes with the ref and a keeper both in yellow shirts.

Until Robots control the game , every ref is going to get slaughtered for even having the best of games ( Clatenburg sunday )

marcspurs said:
Interesting reading (as a neutral) and having watched the game on Sunday......

Firstly, to all those that think Clattenburg has some hidden agenda against Man City, check your stats.... that is the first time ever you have lost a game with him in charge (something like 16 games he has reffed).... if he has an agenda, that's a strange way of showing it.

last season,Bellamy was booked on an unneccessary yellow card,it was the second yellow which happened to be red,all done by Clattenberg.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm --<br /><br />I feel like Clattenberg sent eyes signal to Asenal players before taking the red card.(as seen on replay)

Markt85 said:
Until Robots control the game , every ref is going to get slaughtered for even having the best of games ( Clatenburg sunday )

he will if he shows no mercy in giving a player from one side a red card after 5 minutes & then fails to issue 2 stonewall yellows to at least 3 players on the other side.

in the arsenal game last season clattenburg lied twice to ensure that adebayor got shafted by the fa. firstly, he claimed he didn't see the van persie incident despite being only 2 or 3 yards away and looking directly at it. secondly, he booked adebayor for his goal celebration in front of the arsenal fans but later said it was for time wasting* which allowed the fa to punish him for the celebration. * fact - ade's celebration lasted a total of 30 seconds which is no more than the average and less than many.

in the bolton away game last season it finished 3-3. bolton's 1st goal was clearly offside, the 2nd came from a blatant foul throw & the 3rd from a throw that was clearly city's. when bellamy complained about the 3rd (without running or ranting at him) clattenburg booked him. in the 2nd half when robinson hacked bellamy from behind just outside the area clattenburg sent bellamy off for 'diving' and he got a suspension with no right of appeal. no cards though for robinson who had already kicked swp out of the game very early in the game. mark hughes also accused clattenburg of making derogatory remarks about bellamy at half time. hughes was to have made an issue of this with the fa but the matter was quietly dropped after hughes was sacked.

don't forget too that clattenburg was suspended for almost the entire 2008-09 season because of concerns about his business dealings & only reinstated for the last match of the season, ironically city v bolton.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1063047/EXPOSED-Here-8217-s-ref-Mark-Clattenburg-banned.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... anned.html</a>

he has a history of 'controversial' (aka jaw-droppingly bad) decisions unconnected with city too. just ask fans of everton, west ham, etc.

rassclot said:
he has a history of 'controversial' (aka jaw-droppingly bad) decisions unconnected with city too. just ask fans of everton, west ham, etc.

Manure v Spurs at OT in 2005..... Mendes shoots from halfway, the ball is dropped 4 yards behind the goal line, the whole ground see a goal, except the linesman and the referee Mark Clattenburg.......

Guess who is refereeing Manure v Spurs at OT this week-end.....Mark Clattenburg....

If he makes one mistake on Saturday and it costs us the game, I would not like to be in his shoes after the game......

marcspurs said:
rassclot said:

Manure v Spurs at OT in 2005..... Mendes shoots from halfway, the ball is dropped 4 yards behind the goal line, the whole ground see a goal, except the linesman and the referee Mark Clattenburg.......

Guess who is refereeing Manure v Spurs at OT this week-end.....Mark Clattenburg....

If he makes one mistake on Saturday and it costs us the game, I would not like to be in his shoes after the game......

he won't give a fuck mate. from where i'm sitting he's unaccountable.

marcspurs said:
rassclot said:

We knew exactly what to expect before the game kicked off, yet he is still reffing Premiership games.

He's one of those refs who likes the limelight. Been watching the Europa League games this season, and the standard of refereeing is so much better (to date). I'm sure you have found that in the Champions League too.

Forgive me if I missed it but when you look at the sending off the guy Chamarak was very crafty - he KNEW the challenge was coming and pushed the ball away so he got 'fouled' and whilst technically it is correct to send the poor lad off it was not actually within the spirit of the game and Chamarak knew it- he conned him good and proper but this is still allowed as the ref's are actually stupid and do not realise this is happening- it goes on all the time and should be stopped. Just take the fair challenge Ade got from Djourou late in the second half by the line - if he had pushed the ball away he'd have been off. So it's SAME OLD ARSE REALLY, ALWAYS CHEATING- AND AS FOR THAT T**T Fabregas- he should have gone no doubts - but there is a return and what goes round comes round -cannot wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.