Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

Paint them black. Nobody would notice them then.

Yes but according to the Fail questions are being asked about empty seats. By whom?

Whose been sitting in my seat?
Was it mummy bear or baby bear?
No it was me, daddy bear and I was there all the time.

Plus nearly a bloody hour to get on a tram afterwards.

Last edited:
its the only thing that rags think they have left on us... ignore it

A few seasons of Pep and our stadium won't be big enough!

A few seasons in the Europa League and the swamp will be too big!

My seat was empty after 70 mins, it's hard watching this shit at the best of times never mind 0-3 down
giphy.gif

Was it full of bears? :-)

A lot of tourists plus two Welshmen talking in Welsh which was a novelty.

I am advised by my son that some men in Canal Street who have bushy beards are called bears. I shall be careful when ordering real ales from the Beartown Brewery especially if asking for a Beartown Ass;=)

why do these hacks keep on going on about our empty seats , there are genuine reasons , traffic issues , supporters getting soaked to the skin because of the design of new stadiums, corporate seats enjoying their pre match and half time freeby beverages , its getting quite boring , we are the 3rd best supported team in the Premiership , and the media simply do not like it. Cannot wait for the 60k extension next season , they will be livid when we get better attendances than one of their media darlings , the goons. Maybe they can concentrate on more serious issues , like the club self proclaimed biggest club in the world , with 650 million fans , having to close a tier of their stadium because they cannot sell their f*cking tickets.

A lot of tourists plus two Welshmen talking in Welsh which was a novelty.

I am advised by my son that some men in Canal Street who have bushy beards are called bears. I shall be careful when ordering real ales from the Beartown Brewery especially if asking for a Beartown Ass;=)
You've managed to insult the Welsh, the LGBT community and bears. Good effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.