Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

I was too busy worrying about Leicester repeatedly running through one on one with Joe to be empty seat counting. And I certainly couldn't give a shit what the papers or other fans are saying about the size of our crowds, it's childish nonsense and designed to agitate us, we just play into their hands by giving the first fuck IMO.

Why do we have constant threads about empty seats? i don't get the fuss unless it's the dickwaving with rival fans, we have bigger crowds with you
It should be water off a ducks back
It's probably because of the Emptihad jibes, and the fact that you can't really argue, or stand your ground on it, as it's blatantly obvious that there's a lot of truth in it.

It's probably because of the Emptihad jibes, and the fact that you can't really argue, or stand your ground on it, as it's blatantly obvious that there's a lot of truth in it.
If there's a lot of truth in it, why do you feel the need to argue, or stand your ground?

It's true there are empty seats but it's not true that the ground is empty or at least anywhere close to it. It's 95% full at least for league games with the 5% being tickets sold anyway.

Not overly concerned about empty seats, just the rhetoric that the flaming media attach to it. However, I do agree with jrb that maybe they should stop serving drinks on the concourse a set amount of time before kick off............... it won't happen @jrb........... but we can hope.

The reason I hope is because yesterday up to 15 minutes into the game people were passing me (aisle seat hazard) to get into the row!! And, not being a drinker, I could smell the beer. Don't care about that particularly as long as they stop drinking early enough!! Across the aisle from me, blocking my view of the wonderful singing South Stand (!!!!???) and the goal some people were still arriving at 35 minutes, obviously tourists/jcls as they had paper tickets and no idea where they were supposed to be!! And I am not talking one or two I am talking at least a dozen people. One group of 4 all looking for their seats which were together. Plus the people who leave their seats at about 20 minutes and don't come back. I asked one of them at one match where they went and he said to stand with their mates in the South Stand.

We appear to have less season card holders than we used to have in our area this season for some reason.

As I say not really that bothered except if it had impaired my view of a goal, but there was no chance of that yesterday and my jacket is still wet from yesterday, I wish City would give the first 5 rows those poncho type things when the rain is coming down so heavily........... just saying. All above is IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.