Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

You must have struggled when we were really shit. Or didn't go.
40 years going to every home game barring disaster, 85 grounds away, time served for sure, every game attended with optimism even when logic suggested not, I know when I've had enough and yesterday was such an occasion.

CajBqMeW4AACcvS.jpg

No idea why the same few NS seats are empty most games. Club needs to stop doing whatever it is doing with them.

Hardly helps things when loads of fans turn up late. I don't understand paying £40+ to turn up late nvm leave early.

Think the answer is above, fans move to South Stand near me as well from the NS. This needs to be stopped. Lots moved to the back when the rain came yesterday, it was a monsoon like downpour. I know the roof has to be designed in such a way to allow light for the pitch but it offers no shelter at all to the front rows which isn't pleasant.

It's just another obsessed rag using his platform for cheap digs. I know the club policy is to win hearts and minds but it's not working.

empty seats just show that we work for a living. other grounds must be full cos of jobseekers and rich southerners travelling up.

If there's a lot of truth in it, why do you feel the need to argue, or stand your ground?
Because you'd like to tell the cunts that it's bullshit, but it isn't.

However, there was some shite talked about yesterday's game. Leicester scored early and the Family Stand looked bad, but it wasn't like that 10 minutes later once everyone had arrived. I don't know if something is needed to sort out congestion around the ground. The early leavers are another thing that could maybe be sorted by better traffic policing after the game. The hold ups around and the ground are shocking, and I'm not surprised some choose to leave early rather sit in the God awful traffic after full time.

If pointing out a few empty seats is the best they've got to stick us about then just laugh. It really is grown men with a school yard mentality, journalists and the fans that spout this shit need to grow up.

We Are Not, We're Not Really Here
We Are Not, We're Not Really Here
Sat in a Ground, that's Full of Empty Seats
We're Not Really Here.

I'll give you one idea that might get the fans on the terraces before kick off? Might? I know it won't go down well. In fact I'll get laughed at, but what the hell.

City should close the bars 20 minutes(pick a time) before the start of the match. And for those wanting to double up on beer at that point, they should only get 1 pint, or 1 bottle of beer.

Once you've finished your beer, there''s no reason to stay on the concourse. The only reason people stay on the concourse is to finish their Beers and to have a chat.

Yes, I appreciate some fans will always turn up late due to traffic problems, etc, but as long as the majority are in their places before kick off, it looks better than empty seats?

I appreciate this isn't practical for half-time as 15
minutes only gives enough time to drink up. But once again, City could limit sales to 1 pint per person.

Call if a daft idea(it is jrb), but City need to do something to get fans on to the terraces before the start of each half, rather than having them on the concourses drinking their pints and having a chat.

original.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the M6 didn't help yesterday. I set off at 930 and only sat down as the whistle blew at 1245. 3h 15m for a journey that should take 2h on a bad day. I avoided sitting in the M6 queue too as I got off at J16 - it still took an hour to get past Alsager and Congelton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.