Apple iPhone and more

Looking for some help blues. Just changed phones and gone from Android to iPhone 12. For love nor money I cannot find a way of creating a shortcut for Bluemoon and put it on home screen. Any help appreciated
Click on the download icon at the bottom and save to favourites. When you open safari it will be there. You can’t put it on your Home Screen as it isn an app

Looking for some help blues. Just changed phones and gone from Android to iPhone 12. For love nor money I cannot find a way of creating a shortcut for Bluemoon and put it on home screen. Any help appreciated
If you are near a river, go to it and throw the phone in. Claim on the insurance and get an android phone. No need to thank me :-)

Forgive the numpty questions ( new to iPhones), so still trying to set it up as best I can, but bottom of what?.

As I have a shortcut on my home screen on the android, I was hoping iPhone would has similar functions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.