Apple iPhone and more

Innovation is generally in the Android space, Apple generally wait it out and then refine it for everyday use. Many, many examples of this, the most recent were widgets, AOD and wireless charging. Nearly every other manufacturer has made a foldable of some kind, Apple haven't for a reason because the tech isn't ready. About 3yrs ago Oppo released a concept of a rollable screen, a phone that is a "normal" size but can roll out to a foldable screen size. But the tech isn't ready, Apple will allow the others to pump money into the ideas and refinements and then nip in at the finish line with their own version which will be more preferable to the masses.
Oh, yes, that is what I was referring to in my post.

Anyone else, after updating to iOS 17, having autocorrect constantly suggesting (with the blue underline, rather than the red dotted underline) misspelled words to replace correctly spelled words?

Example of this is here and I don’t know how to fix it without turning suggestions off entirely.

IMG-0224.jpg

IMG-0225.jpg

I know they have changed the autocorrect suggestion model to a pseudo LLM, but it is like it has been trained on only misspelled words (as if it has looked back on all of my input over the last decade and only assigned high accuracy values to my typos).

Very strange and frustrating.

Still have iPhone 11, not even got a scratch.
I have Iphone XR for 3 years already. The back glass is a little broken now, but it still works perfectly.
For the Christmas or new year I will get myself an iphone 14, but this time was thinking about an used device.
I found the website with the couple of suitable options and the prices are quite affordable.

Last edited:
Looking for some help blues. Just changed phones and gone from Android to iPhone 12. For love nor money I cannot find a way of creating a shortcut for Bluemoon and put it on home screen. Any help appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.