Are City protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

poh said:
I,am RC-but funny enough over here in Belfast, city are seen as a protestant club,fuck knows how this came about ! Anyway i follow city with God on my side !

Not sure about that, I was in the Hatfield in Belfast (real republican joint on the ormeau road) to watch a GAA game last year (only reason I was in there really before you ask, hard to watch a GAA match anywhere else unfort in the North), it was after the win at the swamp, saw three people wearing city tops.

bluebear said:
poh said:
I,am RC-but funny enough over here in Belfast, city are seen as a protestant club,fuck knows how this came about ! Anyway i follow city with God on my side !

Not sure about that, I was in the Hatfield in Belfast (real republican joint on the ormeau road) to watch a GAA game last year (only reason I was in there really before you ask, hard to watch a GAA match anywhere else unfort in the North), it was after the win at the swamp, saw three people wearing city tops.

Yeah,know what you mean,and i know the hatfield, it's just very strange that city are seen as a protestant team,when i know loads of RCs who are supporters.

poh said:
some people have told me that before but funnily enough they were protestant rag and scouse fans (and one arse fan).

Didsbury Dave said:
spanishblue said:
This shit realy pissis me off what fukin diffrence dose it make it is a FOOTBALL CLUB not a fukin church.
This shit is so unhealthy it and whoever brought it to a FOOTBALL FORUM should be barred .
Or should have served a couple of tours in Ireland in the 70s where biggotry is a way of life
and see what it dose

Why have the mods even tollerated this shit it is as bad as raceism

SO F-OFF TO SOME SHIT WHOLE WHERE ALL THIS IS OK

Piss off with your pedantic and politically correct views and read the fucking thread.

I started the discussion for a reason. It's nothing to do with bigotry. Look up the meaning of the word before you start throwing it around.

And I'm no fucking racist, pal, don't even equate the two.

And learnt to spell, too, before you start pontificating to the rest of us.

Shoulda known you was gonna start an argument lol
talking about religion doesnt go down well nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.