are norwich taking the ****?

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

troadie said:
Yes they are

They know we'll sell 'em, turn up like always and so they make a bundle. How does it compare to what they charge others. There should be a fixed price for ALL away games! Mind, if the PL got the job of fixing it, we'd probably pay £75 upwards for a ticket!

Norwich have a 4 tier pricing structure. Gone are just the A, B & C pricing bands. They now have an A+ band as well and that's what City (and Chelsea who they play on Boxing Day) are categorised as. Yes, it's a piss take.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
Eggsy said:
cityboy5 said:
squirtyflower said:
So why is there a 250% mark up for city fans?
Because we're champions people will be seeing Carlos tevez play not Di santo
Does Carlos Tevez still play for us ? Haven't seen him for a while

You didn't go to the last home game then? When he scored two goals.

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

LongsightM13 said:
frothy said:
de niro said:
a great day out though.
we are staying over and going to delia's restaurant on the Saturday night
She'll be pissed out of her swede by then.
like that chef on fawlty towers ,unfortunetly dont think she will be doing the cooking .that will be about £200 she will be getting off us tickets, meals ect better be good

Can't wait for this one.

Only do 2/3 away games a season now due to cost but one of my best mates an ex regular of Maine Road lives down there so me and my lad are off for a 2 night stay over with him on the piss away from Mrs Moon.

I agree £50 is much too much but as it's been said earlier supply and demand will always win over logic etc.

The price of these games are why I now only do the odd away in the Prem. I normally manage the cup away games as they tend to be much cheaper.

A+ so we get charged the most, do you know why we are classed as A+, and it's not because we are champions...?
It's because the police, including GMP football liaison and the club (Norwich) decide that an element of our support brings trouble, usually drink related and we make a nuisance of ourselves.
Is that the case?
Was there any poor behaviour there last season?
Is it because of the time of the year?
Or are some of our fans letting the rest down?

Dont away ticket prices have to corrispond with how much the home fans are payin? So the home fans will be payin a simular price? Id expect this on derby day etc, but fookin Norwich away! It really is startin to take the piss now. Fans need to pull together on this and do banners and chants to show how pissed off we're getting. I said in another thread that not turning up may be the wrong idea as the fans being there could be the thing that pushes us on to win a game, but fans need to boycott food and drink in grounds. My only problem with this is they might bang the price up even more to compensate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.