are norwich taking the ****?

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

Norwich are charging Wigan supporters 19 pounds for the game on 15 Dec. So their not all bad.

My proposal ( not the answer) fixed price for away fans at city let's say £100 no concessions only allocate 1000 in corner of cb bottom tier. Clear state we are doing this due to exploitation this season and also due safety reasons benefits us all round get full end behind goal for atmosphere more revenue less support for away teams extra 1-2 thousand tickets available for us any team who have history of ripping us off only get 500

squirtyflower said:
cityboy5 said:
Norwich are charging Wigan supporters 19 pounds for the game on 15 Dec. So their not all bad.
So why is there a 250% mark up for city fans?
Because we're champions people will be seeing Carlos tevez play not Di santo

squirtyflower said:
cityboy5 said:
Because we're champions.

I said it in the Arsenal ticket thread, only way to stop this is a concerted FSF organised boycott of a weekends fixtures.

If we all stay away up and down the country, it will get the clubs attentions.

No point 1 set of away fans or 1 match doing it, it needs a well organised, well publicised boycott.

cityboy5 said:
squirtyflower said:
cityboy5 said:
Because we're champions people will be seeing Carlos tevez play not Di santo
So it should be the Norwich fans paying the extra and not us, we see Carlos regularly thank you very much<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:25 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
squirtyflower said:
cityboy5 said:
Because we're champions.

I said it in the Arsenal ticket thread, only way to stop this is a concerted FSF organised boycott of a weekends fixtures.

If we all stay away up and down the country, it will get the clubs attentions.

No point 1 set of away fans or 1 match doing it, it needs a well organised, well publicised boycott.
As I said earlier in this thread I would go along with that

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
squirtyflower said:
cityboy5 said:

simple economics - Supply & demand.
Its not that simple though, Norwich usually sell out, there may be more demand but theres no more supply available.

squirtyflower said:
cityboy5 said:

City do exactly the same. £50-odd for Manyoo, £30-odd for Reading.

If people pay it, they will charge it.

iPads are quite expensive. They could charge £400 for one and still make a profit. But they can charge more because people are prepared to pay it. Are Apple taking the piss? No, it's a business, as are Norwich and other football clubs.

How realistic is a mass boycott arranged through the supporters branches? Not very likely if you ask me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.