Are there any bluemooners on here that foĺlow England?

Apologies for that. I’ll spell it out using my own syntax.

I enjoyed his brutal dismissal of your irrelevant comment.
Much better. Only answering the question asked, might have been irrelevant but when you break it all down what is not.
Can`t agree that was a brutal dismissal though. And sorry for the unauthentic comment, being cynical only
makes me tired.

Last edited:
I love the World Cup. I used to really like the Euros before it expanded to 24 teams. There are a great many things I like about international football, but the England national team is certainly not one of them. It's not apathy either. It's now a total dislike for them. I hate the FA. I despise Southgate, a useless yes-man patsy. I can't stand England fans, the majority of whom want to see City vapourised. I detest the media classes in this country for the same reason. Too much water has run under the bridge now for me to link arms with these cunts. After these past few years, am I really expected to join up with Oliver Holt, Matthew Syed, Jonathan Liew and Barney Ronay? Fuck that, and fuck those oxygen thieves too. City first, and City only. And anyone who beats England is ok in my book.
That is a shame. My own experiences abroad with England fans is that club loyalties are put to one side. I've even been in the company of a large group of Millwall and West Ham in GelsenKirchen in 2006 for a quite a few pre match drinks and it was an afternoon to remember for the right reasons. I cant go with your assertion they all want to see City vapourised, simply not true in my experiences.

That is a shame. My own experiences abroad with England fans is that club loyalties are put to one side. I've even been in the company of a large group of Millwall and West Ham in GelsenKirchen in 2006 for a quite a few pre match drinks and it was an afternoon to remember for the right reasons. I cant go with your assertion they all want to see City vapourised, simply not true in my experiences.
In 2006, I felt the same as you. In 2024, I don't. Our club is fighting for its fucking life, so I am no longer able to put club loyalties to one side.

That's great that fella but are you aware of the current criteria for getting tickets with a view to getting tickets for Euro 2028?

You need to:-

Support Chesterfield
Have several bad tatoos
A shaven head
No knowledge of football
A wife/girlfriend that hates you that much she is happy for you to fuck off to any meaningless friendly

Last edited:
Much better. Only answering the question asked, might have been irrelevant but when you break it all down what is not.
Can`t agree that was a brutal dismissal though. And sorry for the unauthentic comment, being cynical only
makes me tired.
Thanks for letting us know.

I wonder if there’s a direct correlation between supporting a top side ( one that’s probably better than most international sides ) and not giving a fuck about international football?

United fans used to boast about how United would batter England if they played and would sing ‘Argentina’ at games, when the rest of the country was hating on them after the ‘98 World Cup.

And now it seems, if Bluemoon is representative at least, that City fans are queuing up to be the fan who gives the least fucks about England.

There was a time when it would be cause for great pride and celebration if a City player got an England cap. Now a lot of people seem to have resentment that they’re playing for their country and want nothing more than them to come back un-injured.

Is it simply a case that City fans don’t need international football anymore because they can watch the best players in the world every week? Or is there more to it than that?

I think after so many shite tournaments the laughable giddiness from the window lickers and media becomes tiresome. I have watched England games in pubs where everyone is laughing at how bad we play..

The highlight was the Iceland game, it was genuinely brilliant how England Scotland German and Scandinavian fans came together to piss themselves at how clueless Hodgson Neville and the players were..Not one bit of anger anywhere.

Shit England bringing countries together.

You need to:-

Support Chesterfield
Have several bad tatoos
A shaven head
No knowledge of football
A wife/girlfriend that hates you that much she is happy for you to fuck off to any meaningless friendly
Be able to lift a bar stool/table when bladdered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.