Are there any bona fide world class players in a bottom 10 PL team right now?

Talk Shite wound me up last week (I know, I know) when Goldstein and Bent were talking about "who sits at the top table with Messi and Ronaldo" in terms of goal scorers during their era.
The pair of them reeled off name after name (from Aguero, Haaland, Lewendowski, Ibramovich, Rooney, Kane, Kloser and more all saying "yeah he's at the the top table".
I'm screaming mad eyed at the car radio "how many players are at the top table?"
There was no limit. The top table was endless.
Did you ring in?

Footballing abilities solely- What more does Paqueta need to do to be considered world class ?

Do something on the world stage would be his first step.

1699883586781.png

Talk Shite wound me up last week (I know, I know) when Goldstein and Bent were talking about "who sits at the top table with Messi and Ronaldo" in terms of goal scorers during their era.
The pair of them reeled off name after name (from Aguero, Haaland, Lewendowski, Ibramovich, Rooney, Kane, Kloser and more all saying "yeah he's at the the top table".
I'm screaming mad eyed at the car radio "how many players are at the top table?"
There was no limit. The top table was endless.
Serves you right for listening to that god awful station.

Nah, but then again I don't think Sadio Mane was considered like that when Liverpool bought him. He was just a good player.

View attachment 98619

Hardly anyone watches the Copa America over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.