Are u happy with the 1-1 or is it the beginning of the end?

After seeing the first half I'm content with 1-1, but to be fair, this was another chance wasted, and not nearly good enough for where we want to be - and how we didn't put more than one goal in the second half is unbelievable. Disappointing stuff yet again.

I'm so disillusioned, yes even after the win against Chelsea, that was just typical city and not because city is a great team. In the end I think the luck and smokescreen will run out, and city will come 7th. I just can't see an inconsistent team like this reaching 4th.

flb said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry but for me,we,ve been on a downward spiral since Mancini arrived.Should have started with two front men from the start as their centre halfs looked crap !!!!!
Roll on June and get Jose M. here and bleedin` quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!

absolute dogshit

I agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANCINI IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWP needs to look at himself before asking for a bigger pay packet.
Now he is dogshat lately !!!!!!!!!!!

I would probably have settled for a point from this game after the mackems game on Tuesday evening, and at halftime i would have snatched your hand off for it, though with our second half performance i am slightly disapointed that we didnt take all three, though it did take a wonder goal in injury time to get past Gordon who was having "one of those days."
As for the get rid of Bobby to bring in moaninho? why?
both are very defence minded but one has a bit of class and humility, whereas the other one hasnt.

de niro said:
the begining of the end was when we wasted the jan window.
are you serious? Great goal from AJ today who was bought in Jan.

And given the huge turnover of players in the summer do you really think it made sense to bring in another half a dozen players?

Better to wait till the summer and let RM decide who to keep and who to buy.

Didn't think we were going to get the equaliser today and was looking at a defeat. The fact we have a point is a bonus. If after last three games Liverpool at home, Chelsea away and Sunderland away ask yourselves would you have settled for 5 points I would have, draw against pool and chelski and win at Sunderland. Still unbeaten and Mancini probably still doesn't know his best eleven. Fulham will be tough but again would settle for anything other than a defeat. We are running out of away matches fast, 4th place will be determined by our home form. Beginning of the end of maybe getting beat and throwing in the towel at least we played to the final whistle.

flb said:
oakiecokie said:
I agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANCINI IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWP needs to look at himself before asking for a bigger pay packet.
Now he is dogshat lately !!!!!!!!!!!

you talk crap

are you having chicken nuggets and smiley faces for tea?

And methinks you,re suffering from PMT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.