Are u happy with the 1-1 or is it the beginning of the end?

The three players who played the most badly were the ones who went to miami i.e SWP,Micah and Bridge.Coincidence?I think not.

Rammyblues said:
Didn't think we were going to get the equaliser today and was looking at a defeat. The fact we have a point is a bonus. If after last three games Liverpool at home, Chelsea away and Sunderland away ask yourselves would you have settled for 5 points I would have, draw against pool and chelski and win at Sunderland. Still unbeaten and Mancini probably still doesn't know his best eleven. Fulham will be tough but again would settle for anything other than a defeat. We are running out of away matches fast, 4th place will be determined by our home form. Beginning of the end of maybe getting beat and throwing in the towel at least we played to the final whistle.

Reasonable post that. Plus looking at the table I'm still amazed we've only lost 4 games.

I like to deal with facts, and the facts say that we're on a downhill spiral.

Oh, hang on...

When you consider the chances we had and there keeper having an absolute blinder under normal circumstances we would have won that today. We are still well and truly in the mix so more like that 2nd half today and we'll be alright.

I will take some positives from this game today, the first is people keep bleating about the top 4 playing untill the whistle, well that was done by us today, the 2nd is how good does vinnie and joleon look in defence! I have every faith in bobby and the boys, i have read scores of posts pre-mancini about getting a settled defence, we seem to have that to build on now, let's just be glad of a hard fought point, at a difficult place, on an extremly poor surface.

1-0 down with five min to go, I'll take the draw, but it could have been a win based on the send half chances., as for it being the beginning of the end, this is just the beginning of the beginning!

It was always going to be a struggle today and it showed that we hadnt had a game for a fortnight, their goal was a good goal the only criticism being Richards not forcing malbrant to the outside, once we had got into it the weather and the crap pitch didnt help and then their goalie getting lucky. Im optmistic we will get a result at Fulham as they looked really tired against the rags and then they have a hard game on thursday. Fourth is still more probable than not and we will drop the odd few points as will spurs villa and liverpool.
We could and should have won but we got a point and Im making us favouites to wn at Fulham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.