Are u happy with the 1-1 or is it the beginning of the end?

flb said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry but for me,we,ve been on a downward spiral since Mancini arrived.Should have started with two front men from the start as their centre halfs looked crap !!!!!
Roll on June and get Jose M. here and bleedin` quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!

absolute dogshit
Agreed worst shit i've heard so far!

Somud said:
Everything considered in this match against Sunderland, do you think 1-1 is satisfying or does this match prove that we are on a downward spiral? Would you have taken the result before the match?

Its not the result so much its the fookin appaling first half that worries me - we were not even second to the ball we were just utter shite - we are where we have always needed to beat spuds and villa but based on this perforamce we are quite simply not consistent enough whilst Spuds are looking better and better - sad but true

For me, RM is merely fulfilling his remit [thus far] to finish fourth. It's not usually much fun, but we must all believe and support. To paraphrase Tueart on SS, to rush towards glory would only lead to self-destructive madness...

Am very happy with a draw AWAY at a resurgent sunderland. Remember our AWAY results last season? Exactly!

We are still a team that relies on our home form. We have not yet solved the AWAY problem, so overall, that is a decent result. It just takes time.

Am happy with a draw in the end especially scoring in the 90th minute, It looked to be one of those days were it wasnt going to happen for us, 1st half we were terrible it always takes us to go 1-0 down until we start playing well, 2nd half I couldnt fault a single player they were magnificent and we should of took 3 points today but it wasnt to be but there was positives there again today, We created at least 15-20 clear cut chances in our last two away games.

Just want to say well played Kopmany and Lescott again today there partnership in Centre Back is growing every game.

so many rags on this forum, incredible that so many people have so little to do in life other than build up a post history on another club's forum.

bizarre.

Dear All

I have only posted once or twice on this forum due to family commitments etc (no time for anything!) but so what a point at Sunderland - everyone will drop points between now and the end of the season for one reason of another - why is it the end of the world if we drop a couple of points here and there?

4 points from Chelsea and Sunderland is fine in my book - look how the Scousers lost at Wigan.

Be patient even if we dont get top 4 this time it will be next year - if it wasnt for those daft draws under Hughes we would be challenging for the title.

Not lost at home in any competition plus lost fewer league games than anyone else.

Come back to me in say 3 years - you will be wondering what all this moaning is all about!!!!

never mind decent point was it a decent point against bolton,hull,burnley,wigan the list goes on we should be wiping the floor with teams like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.