Are u happy with the 1-1 or is it the beginning of the end?

Considering Suderland have only lost 2 at home all season, yeah I'm happy with a point.

city51 said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry but for me,we,ve been on a downward spiral since Mancini arrived.Should have started with two front men from the start as their centre halfs looked crap !!!!!
Roll on June and get Jose M. here and bleedin` quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn

If you,re tired little boy,just get Mummy to give you a goodnight kiss and then she,ll tell you a bedtime story !!!

Somud said:
Everything considered in this match against Sunderland, do you think 1-1 is satisfying or does this match prove that we are on a downward spiral? Would you have taken the result before the match?

Downward spiral cos we drew with Sunderland..? You fucking clueless idiot(s)

Somud said:
Everything considered in this match against Sunderland, do you think 1-1 is satisfying or does this match prove that we are on a downward spiral? Would you have taken the result before the match?

We can't be happy with it , seeing as Spurs won .....

the dropped points could be crucial in the run-in ...... especially if they avoid defeat when they visit COMS.

riley347 said:
happy with this result....sunderland tricky place to go....shit pitch.....this could be a crucial,decisive point come the end of the season....imo.....

If you think Sunderlands pitch is crap ..... wait until we get to Burnley!

I'm satisfied, even pleased, with the result. I understand that the absence of games recently might have caused a slow start. It's regrettable that some players went on their jollies in the absence of games. Sunderland should be sacked from the Premier League unless they can put together a playing surface fit for at least pub level football. Their keeper had a great day, but I'm certain he didnt know much about a number of those saves he made- we just needed a little more luck in front of goal and it'd have been a clear win. Oh well, these things happen. I'm savvy enough to look past the result and take some other plus points from the game. Are you?

Anything less than a win by 2 clear goals, despite the conditions and context of any given match, results in the chronic whingers spouting nonsense all over the forum. No surprises in this thread.

this is the problem people happy with a 1-1 draw with shite like sunderland results like that don,t get you chumps league

team bridge said:
this is the problem people happy with a 1-1 draw with shite like sunderland results like that don,t get you chumps league

Don't think anyones "happy" with the draw as such, but only a cock would see us as bein on a downward spiral.

team bridge said:

Yeah, the facts back this up. Oh, hang on, no they don't. They've beaten Liverpool & Arsenal at home this season.

Please stop talking bollox :-)

team bridge said:

So that's it then? No one that has ever drawn a game at Sunderland has gained entrance into the champions league... I rarely comment on this forum, and doubt I will shortly. This place is running short of decent posters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.