Are we all Poznan'ed out?

Poznan only allowed after we score 3 or 4 or 5 , whatever you want
But make it a bit elite after we score a certain number of goals.
Or use at as we did at Wembley, turing our back when Rags team was read out.
That has got to be the best Poznan ever, captured on TV.
So ideas then, not drop it but lets change it.

yeah by the 3rd today, i just couldn't be arsed with it. i've noticed a few around me in 116 have stopped doing it, when a couple of months ago everybody was doing it.

a few blocks seem really active and others not so, at away games it's still class so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Took my 3 year old for his first game today. He didn't have a clue what was going on & didn't like the cheers for the goals (too loud). He obviously picked the wrong game then. However, he noticed the other stands Poznaning and copied them all by himself (I'm in Colin Bell middle tier where they don't indulge). A 3 year old Poznaning all by himself with no prompting or encouragement was a wonderful sight to behold & it convinced me that it's still a tremendous, unique thing. It's only lost some of its impact because some fans got bored of it- if we all do it at once it looks amazing!

gillymcfc said:
As a fan who believes in rituals we must continue while our form is continuing
Can't change it while we are doing so well

-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm --

As a fan who believes in rituals we must continue while our form is continuing
Can't change it while we are doing so well

I see where you're coming from and tend to agree. [having not changed my underpants since the 6-1] but it is cliched,tedious and boring now, and it would be nice to come up with something original. That said it's bloody good fun!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.