Are we dining at the top table or not?

I think we are if we want to be. It just hasn't been our transfer philosophy for a few years.

If Inheachio gets his permits etc and gets game time then i won't be as dissappointed over Negredo going as this lad looked top quality even though it was only pre season.

Hihosilva said:
I think that Pellegrini is looking to change the system mostly to a 4-2-3-1 in which case 3 strikers should be enough.
The strongest line up for me is.

Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Fenandinho Fernando

Nasri Yaya Silva

Aguero

Works for me :-).

hgblue said:
Hihosilva said:
I think that Pellegrini is looking to change the system mostly to a 4-2-3-1 in which case 3 strikers should be enough.

Hart

Fenandinho Fernando

Nasri Yaya Silva

Aguero

and for me but replace nasri fo jovetic

onceabluealways said:
hgblue said:
Hihosilva said:

Hart

Fenandinho Fernando

Nasri Yaya Silva

Aguero

It would be even better if you swapped Silva over and replaced Nasri with Reus :-)

alib said:
Danamy said:
onceabluealways said:

It would be even better if you swapped Silva over and replaced Nasri with Reus :-)

and what happens when Aguero is injured and Yaya is in Africa for 6 weeks?

Then you use Dzeko or Jovetic as your striker, When Yaya goes then we still have enough in the squad to play 3 behind a striker . You certainly can't spend huge sums on player to just cover for a few weeks, especially when we can only have a squad of 21 for champions league.

We have addressed all our needs and done it for a net spend of nil making a huge dent in our losses and setting ourselves up to really be able to spend big when we need to. We are opening the best training ground in the world and expanding the stadium.

Yet clearly many blues would rather we undermined everything we have built by apunking money on players we don't need just so we look like we are doing something.

Best window we have had since 2010 and it sets up beautifully. Sad to see negredo go but if his family was unhappy we really needed to let him go! We sold a near 30 year old who hasn't scored in 8 months and who is not going to be fit till Nov for a 50% profit it is an incredible deal.

He wasn't going to be in champions league squad and not match fit till November so really the risk is for 9 premier league games mainly against weaker teams and it is only a risk if all three strikers we have are injured at the same time in this period and even then we have Yaya, silva and at a push guidetti or kelechi

hgblue said:
Hihosilva said:

Hart

Fenandinho Fernando

Nasri Yaya Silva

Aguero

Good for me too plus it can easily become 433 with hardly any change in personnel.

blueparrot said:
alib said:
Danamy said:

and what happens when Aguero is injured and Yaya is in Africa for 6 weeks?

Then you use Dzeko or Jovetic as your striker, When Yaya goes then we still have enough in the squad to play 3 behind a striker . You certainly can't spend huge sums on player to just cover for a few weeks, especially when we can only have a squad of 21 for champions league.

Yaya goes in the next window when we can sign a Lampard replacement and barklay or a new striker if we need one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.