Are we dining at the top table or not?

I've seen a man come out of nowhere and buy our club with a vision that none of us could have dreamed would ever happen. I've seen City win the league twice and finish runners up once in the last three seasons. I've seen us lift the FA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield. I've seen us playing Champions League football and watched us beat the rags at Wembley in a game that shook things up and changed the mentality of this club forever. I've seen us buy some of the best footballers that money can buy with a manger that is just a class above everyone else in the Premiership. I've proudly watched us build what is going to be the best academy the country has to offer and at the same time redevelop East Manchester beyond recognition. I am currently watching us add a third tier to an already fantastic stadium with another to be added later.

I have seen the infrastructure and development around our stadium and the professionalism of our football club go from strength to strength beyond our wildest dreams. All of this has been achieved whilst the rest of the football world has looked on with an indifference to us that can only be put down to sheer envy and fear. From our own British media and the so called experts to the very top table at UEFA, every single one of them have been quick to put down Manchester City Football Club at every given opportunity. Moving goal posts, bringing in new rules, mocking our every move whilst turning a blind eye to similar actions of the other so called big clubs. It's been anything to stop us in our tracks. But it has failed and not for one second do I believe that we have come this far to not dine at the top table any longer.

Today's transfer dealings may seem a little difficult to fathom out for the majority of us but seriously does anyone really think there isn't a plan going on behind the scenes. Does anybody really believe we are back to being typical City and that we don't know what we are doing all of a sudden. Strap yourselves in, sit back and enjoy the ride. This club is in it for the long term, more trophies, more titles and yes even the odd dip here and there. What a great time to be a City supporter - I reckon the greatest time of all time in fact.

Blue2112 said:
I've seen a man buy our club with a vision that none of us could have dreamed would happen. I've seen City win the league twice and finish runners up once in the last three seasons. I've seen us lift the FA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield. I've seen us playing Champions League football and watched us beat the rags at Wembley in a game that shook things up and changed the mentality of this club forever. I've seen us buy some of the best footballers that money can buy with a manger that is just a class above everyone else in the Premiership. I've proudly watched us build what is going to be the best academy the country has to offer and at the same time redevelop East Manchester. I am currently watching us add a third tier to an already fantastic stadium with another to be added later.

I have seen the infrastructure and development around our stadium and the professionalism of our football club go from strength to strength beyond our wildest dreams. All of this has been achieved whilst the rest of the football world has looked on with an indifference to us that can only be put down to sheer envy and fear. From our own British media and the so called experts to the very top table at UEFA, every single one of them have been quick to put down Manchester City Football Club at every given opportunity. Moving goal posts, bringing in new rules, mocking our every move whilst turning a blind eye to similar actions of the other so called big clubs. It's been anything to stop us in our tracks. But it has failed and not for one second do I believe that we have come this far to not dine at the top table any longer.

Today's transfer dealings may seem a little difficult to fathom out for the majority of us but seriously does anyone really think their isn't a plan behind the scenes. Does anybody really believe we are back to typical City and that we don't know what we are doing all of a sudden. Strap yourselves in, sit back and enjoy the ride. This club is in it for the long term, more trophies, more titles and yes even the odd dip here and there. What a great time to be a City supporter.

Amen

Danamy said:
Blue2112 said:
I've seen a man buy our club with a vision that none of us could have dreamed would happen. I've seen City win the league twice and finish runners up once in the last three seasons. I've seen us lift the FA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield. I've seen us playing Champions League football and watched us beat the rags at Wembley in a game that shook things up and changed the mentality of this club forever. I've seen us buy some of the best footballers that money can buy with a manger that is just a class above everyone else in the Premiership. I've proudly watched us build what is going to be the best academy the country has to offer and at the same time redevelop East Manchester. I am currently watching us add a third tier to an already fantastic stadium with another to be added later.

Today's transfer dealings may seem a little difficult to fathom out for the majority of us but seriously does anyone really think their isn't a plan behind the scenes. Does anybody really believe we are back to typical City and that we don't know what we are doing all of a sudden. Strap yourselves in, sit back and enjoy the ride. This club is in it for the long term, more trophies, more titles and yes even the odd dip here and there. What a great time to be a City supporter.

Amen

And another from me

Blue2112 said:
I've seen a man come out of nowhere and buy our club with a vision that none of us could have dreamed would ever happen. I've seen City win the league twice and finish runners up once in the last three seasons. I've seen us lift the FA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield. I've seen us playing Champions League football and watched us beat the rags at Wembley in a game that shook things up and changed the mentality of this club forever. I've seen us buy some of the best footballers that money can buy with a manger that is just a class above everyone else in the Premiership. I've proudly watched us build what is going to be the best academy the country has to offer and at the same time redevelop East Manchester beyond recognition. I am currently watching us add a third tier to an already fantastic stadium with another to be added later.

Today's transfer dealings may seem a little difficult to fathom out for the majority of us but seriously does anyone really think there isn't a plan going on behind the scenes. Does anybody really believe we are back to being typical City and that we don't know what we are doing all of a sudden. Strap yourselves in, sit back and enjoy the ride. This club is in it for the long term, more trophies, more titles and yes even the odd dip here and there. What a great time to be a City supporter - I reckon the greatest time of all time in fact.

I feel so much better after reading that!

Blue2112 said:

Winner

BLUEMATT23 said:
Blue2112 said:

I feel so much better after reading that!

me too..cheers

I wonder if we are further away from breaking even than we thought.
We seemed desperate to sell Richards, Sinclair, Nastasic and Guidetti and rightly so (Nastasic being the exception for me!), but when offers didn't materialise I wonder if we needed to raise some cash before submitting our accounts to twatini and his corrupt partners at uefa?

Maybe we just couldn't keep 4 strikershappy when we could only name 3 for the Champions League.

Whatever the reasoning, something changed with Negredo and it's not a good idea to keep unhappy players

Personally I am happy with our calm approach to this transfer window... in stark contrast to the panic-stricken rags. I think Di Maria is a lightweight for the Premier League who will struggle and Falcao is a crock. Chelsea and City have made the shrewdest moves..all the rest is just hype.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.