Are we doing the poznan when the stoke team is announced?

The Poznan is brilliant, I'm sure it will just happen anyway, no need for orchestration.

Opposing fans being polite and respectful to each other during a game! Do me a favour.

i think we should be doing the poznan when the team is announced as it worked against te rags and we went on to win so it may prove a lucky omen

by doing it i dont really feel its being disrespectful in fact its probably the opposite

saleblue16 said:
cue gilly
Thanks I have stayed quiet on this after annoying plenty by bumping
were doing the poznan at wemberlee thread so much.

I know Stoke are expecting the Wembley Poznan again and personally I think we should repeat it as a good luck omen, only time all 25k start together because of the cue.
When we score everyone starts poznan sporadically and only for few lines, the wembley poznan is sustained and god knows when we get another chance to do it.

I will see how it pans out if consensus is to get it going I will be behind it for sure

gillymcfc said:
saleblue16 said:
cue gilly
Thanks I have stayed quiet on this after annoying plenty by bumping
were doing the poznan at wemberlee thread so much.

I know Stoke are expecting the Wembley Poznan again and personally I think we should repeat it as a good luck omen, only time all 25k start together because of the cue.
When we score everyone starts poznan sporadically and only for few lines, the wembley poznan is sustained and god knows when we get another chance to do it.

I will see how it pans out if consensus is to get it going I will be behind it for sure

Absolutely we should do it, this is our biggest stage to show what city fans are all about to a worldwide audience.

holding hands with men, turning round and sticking your heads up another blokes backside then wiggle ?
That'll show the world a good advert .............
for Manchester's gay pride March

Bluemoon off Crewe Alex
Gay Dance off the polish

Show the world something original at wembley please :)

ChorltonAzzurro said:
Can someone explain why it would be disrespectful?

It would be disrespectful because im sure the Stokies will be clapping when our team is read out so we should do the same when theirs is...

Oh hang on a cotton picking minute....:)

The players doing at the end of the semi enhanced its place with us within the media
The picture of the players doing it at the end was a great end to a great day
Let's repeat the day fellow blues
So are we passing the message on to repeat the wemberlee poznan

northwichstokie said:
holding hands with men, turning round and sticking your heads up another blokes backside then wiggle ?
That'll show the world a good advert .............
for Manchester's gay pride March

Bluemoon off Crewe Alex
Gay Dance off the polish

Show the world something original at wembley please :)

And what originality do you stokies intend doing at the final...??

I await your answer with bated breath.....

Have you ever wondered why there is no gay pride in stoke ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.