Are we going to win the League ?

Long way to go. Being out of Europe completely (although bad for our owners) may be a blessing in disguise. The fact of the matter if we win all our league games (including Rags away), and the rags win all theirs apart from us, we won't win the league. We now need the Rags to slip up it's no longer in our own hands although as stated there is a long way to go.

We just got through arguably the toughest part of the season and we are still in 2nd. I feel we still have a great chance at winning the league. We still have January if anything needs to be addressed.

21MCFC21 said:
We just got through arguably the toughest part of the season and we are still in 2nd. I feel we still have a great chance at winning the league. We still have January if anything needs to be addressed.

We've still to play:

1. The Rags away
2. Spuds away
3. Gooners away
4. Everton away
5. Newcastle away

I suggest the toughest part is yet to come, however January may enable us to right some of the frustrations of the summer!

At the moment, it ain't looking good. United's attack just seems to keep on scoring, and they don't look like letting up. It was nice being unbeaten and second narrowly (first for one week) but the worrying thing is that it doesn't seem like we are finding form. hope the team can find it soon. A couple of quality signings in January would be helpful.

Chelsea, arsenal and a much improved liverpool side will all strengthen in the January window. It might sound ridiculous but we have to keep the eye on the minimum prize let alone the title.

black mamba said:
mcfc2607 said:
black mamba said:
Hey Roberto , ya cannae come ta our place an score six gools again , i nearly loost ma fuckin job after that !

I had ta turn to mae whiskee ta cope , en am i'm still feelin' a bit queasy!

An donch you lot dare win that title again this season , or i'll definetely be up the fuckin' rood !

2jabui8.jpg

Oh dont a worry Alex , ees only a game , let's a notta argue an fight again , i gotta cold .... you wanna try working weev dat Mario Balotelli , he wont a listeen to a word i say ....... every week i a gonna get da sack , but i still 'ere .... i gotta good team , but sometimes i gotta not so good a team , sometimes we are a good , i don't a know ........

anyway if wee both loos our job , maybee we could a go into da businees togther , "do ya know anyeefin about a da fishing"?
He's not a Geordie

Who isn't ?

Have you not heard of Fergie tyne ?

That is good - Fergie Tyne !!

hey if they do win the league maybe fergie will call it a day, every cloud eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.