Are we going to win the League ?

A good January window is required to make certain. United have their flaws but they are lethal in front of goal and we aren't.

Ntini77 said:
If we continue to partner Aguero with Tevez, yes.

That was an amazing stat Tyler came up with about winning all 15 of our games when those two have started together. This is why Edin's super-sub whinging cuts no ice.

Pam said:
Ntini77 said:

That was an amazing stat Tyler came up with about winning all 15 of our games when those two have started together. This is why Edin's super-sub whinging cuts no ice.

Yes but Edin has added to that stat by coming on and scoring the winner!

Sky Blue said:
Pam said:
Ntini77 said:

All the more reason to keep it that way.

Pam said:
Sky Blue said:
Pam said:

All the more reason to keep it that way.

The logic is strong in this one

The debacles of 72 and 77 still haunt me but I think nothing can stop another league title next year.

We have the best squad.

We play the best football.

We are champions.

cleavers said:
All we need to do is take a point more than united each month until we play them in April, beat them away, and it will be ours again.

Never thought of it like that. I just can't see the rags dropping any points this Christmas, whilst our next four games are also very winnable. I'm sure when they start playing twice a week in the Chumps league and we're on one game a week that could be decisive, plus stuffing them at the swamp will make up three points! We can win the League........yes we can!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.