Are we going to win the League ?

Criminally Insane said:
We had to depend on other teams to help our cause last season and if we are to stand any chance this season then its going to be more of the same.

This is always true unless you win all 38 games

Bit early for all this isn't it?

My answer to the question set is "WHO KNOWS".

If the question was "Can we win the league?", then the answer is obviously "yes we can", we're now six points behind them, due mainly to us drawing too many games, so in my eyes we don't need them to suddenly lose a record number of games for us to catch them. All that needs to happen is for Un*t*d to not bag their famous last minute winners in a few games (and there have been a few of those already this season haven't there) and draw a few instead of winning them and we're back in the race before you know it.

It can happen.

I was very confident going into the season. I have to say I'm not very confident right now. Too many players having the title winning hangover. Having a lot of injuries to key players. Our top players just aren't playing up to last season's form. I think the way they won the league last year has made a few of the players way too cocky. I think they expected to just walk through the season. That the early part of the season isn't important cause they were able to make up the 8 point gap so late last year it gives them a false sense of security that they'll just be able to turn it on down the stretch again. The CL form was awful. Last year they went out early but they played well & got 10 points. This year didn't win a single game. Should have lost at Madrid by 5 or 6 same with home to Dortmund. Showed no fight at all at Dortmund. That stuff really worries me about the psyche of the team.

Not if we continue to only perform for one half of the game. I want the Newcastle first half duplicated one in a while.

We aren't as soild at the back and we're so wasteful up front,combined with our injury luck and players fucking off to no mark competitions,i can't see us retaining it.

We need 3 or 4 recruits in Jan IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.