Are we going to win the League ?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
cleavers said:
All we need to do is take a point more than united each month until we play them in April, beat them away, and it will be ours again.

Never thought of it like that. I just can't see the rags dropping any points this Christmas, whilst our next four games are also very winnable. I'm sure when they start playing twice a week in the Chumps league and we're on one game a week that could be decisive, plus stuffing them at the swamp will make up three points! We can win the League........yes we can!!!!

The rags will only play another 2 games in the cl

No.Not unless our strikers start striking. Aguero is improving but our biggest problem is Tevez - can't score in open play for toffee. Dzeko only works as a sub and Balotelli is US.

Even Chavski can win the league,although i dont think they will.
We were in a much worse position last easter, 8 points behind utd with just a few games left.
Remember eveyone telling us utd wont blow it, utd never collapse, 2O times etc etc.
The rest is history, long way to go yet.

If we can come out if the derby at the swamp level on points, then I fancy our run in , much more than theirs. Would also be good to meet them in the FA cup final!

e0h455.jpg

they wont last the distance and our team will begin to dominate the league, city 5 points clear by feb..you heard it here first!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.