Are we over rated?

TheMightyQuinn said:
AwayDay said:
There are 91 other clubs in england who would gladly swap their squad for youres. You waited 40 years for success and now you want to be bayern munich overnight, It even took them years to get it right, and its taken real madrid even longer. If winning a trophy and finishing in the top 2 is a bad season then things are not so bad. Its the type of bad season everyone else would love to have.

A lot of flappers on here who lack the balls for a fight. They want to win everything easy and at the sign of struggle they want to buy a new squad or support Chelsea.
I think the problem is that half of the players don't look like they have the balls for a fight.

What do you want? The crowd to roar with passion as Dzeko fannies out of yet another challenge? Or to start cheering wildly as Clichy walks around in a daze with his thumb up his arse hole?

You are not a glory hunter or a johnny come lately for being dissapointed with some of our players. I wouldn't give two shits if Dzeko missed that sitter today, so long as he played out of his skin and chased down every ball. He doesn't though. It winds me the fuck up. Why did we get rod of our passionate players? De Jong and Tevez would fucking walk in to this team.

Ducado said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
AwayDay said:
There are 91 other clubs in england who would gladly swap their squad for youres. You waited 40 years for success and now you want to be bayern munich overnight, It even took them years to get it right, and its taken real madrid even longer. If winning a trophy and finishing in the top 2 is a bad season then things are not so bad. Its the type of bad season everyone else would love to have.

A lot of flappers on here who lack the balls for a fight. They want to win everything easy and at the sign of struggle they want to buy a new squad or support Chelsea.

Spot on!

It's the same now every time we lose, draw or win in a manner that isn't acceptable to people with insane expectations of what football is.

Unless we're 3-0 up or 12 points clear, a lot of people on here are incredibly unhappy.

No mention that no club has a 2nd string that is as good as the best 11. The paradox in that thinking alone bends my head.

They need to grow balls and accept that football doesn't work like on the computer. Even the mighty man utd didn't win leagues in march and believe it or not they didn't always win the quadruple either. They did however possess a despicable attitude that a lot of plebs on here have lovingly inherited.

the so called depth of our squad is completely over rated and over stated

@BluePhil8 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
AwayDay said:

I think the problem is that half of the players don't look like they have the balls for a fight.

What do you want? The crowd to roar with passion as Dzeko fannies out of yet another challenge? Or to start cheering wildly as Clichy walks around in a daze with his thumb up his arse hole?

You are not a glory hunter or a johnny come lately for being dissapointed with some of our players. I wouldn't give two shits if Dzeko missed that sitter today, so long as he played out of his skin and chased down every ball. He doesn't though. It winds me the fuck up. Why did we get rod of our passionate players? De Jong and Tevez would fucking walk in to this team.

No problem with people being unhappy at not playing well or losing.

My problem is with those who think we need a new squad or moan because we don't have 2xAguero, 2xYaya etc.

De Jong and Tevez would not walk into this team.

Britpop95 said:
Not overrated, we've played fast paced, exciting and attacking football all season.......until recently. Probably just a blip as they say.

This, our first 11 is as good as any others with 1-2 replacements, the rest are premier league average.

we really miss a midfield general from the equation.
you can have as many ball maestros as you like but occasionally you need a de jong.

trying to think positively but looking at our fixtures I think that's it for this year.

not a bad start Manuel but could do better.

Blue tinted specs off, we are only where we are because the premier league has dipped in quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.