Are we turning into glory hunters?

Oddball ! Why. Yes it hurt losing but it quickly dawned on me mate that the bigger picture was us going on to win the league whilst that shit side lapped up their day of glory. Seeing them rejoice in a way they used to mock us - yes it made me laugh at them. Tactic, what a pathetic attempt to cover up the whining by many who need to grow a set balls

Maybe you cried and started whining with a lot of others on here then eh....

Didn’t cry, was angry and disappointed though. Yeah they have become us celebrating derby wins and sadly we have become them trying to claim the derby is irrelevant. When push comes to shove and we are champions that feeling will be nice and help forget yesterday but until then it leaves a sour taste. Whilst they have become us let us not become them.

Didn’t cry, was angry and disappointed though. Yeah they have become us celebrating derby wins and sadly we have become them trying to claim the derby is irrelevant. When push comes to shove and we are champions that feeling will be nice and help forget yesterday but until then it leaves a sour taste. Whilst they have become us let us not become them.

Definately not becoming one of them Tom....I am quite reserved usually, just found it funny how the tables have turned completely and yesterday cemented that home with what I witnessed.

The derby is never irrelevant, not one bit. But some where breaking down yesterday like we had been relegated

Can I just say.

I didn't see any glory hunters on Saturday against United.

All saw was 54,500, minus 3000 United fans, passionate and mostly local City fans.

Glory hunters do not create that kind of atmosphere and support in the first half.

But yes, as we become more and more successful, 8 trophies in the last 10 years, sonwe will attract new fans and glory hunters, especially in the CL, due to our season ticket holders and local fans not buying into the CL.

That's what happens when a club is successful. Just ask United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea fans.

Last edited:
Definately not becoming one of them Tom....I am quite reserved usually, just found it funny how the tables have turned completely and yesterday cemented that home with what I witnessed.

The derby is never irrelevant, not one bit. But some where breaking down yesterday like we had been relegated

The chap crying on tv was embarsssing. I can only think the opportunity we had to wrap it up yesterday which will never happen again got on top of people, especially being 2-0 up myself included. The way we won it 2012 nothing will top that high and yesterday would have been the closest we’d ever get to reaching that kind of high again or close to.

Some of the shit I was reading on here last night was comical. Throughout the season, you always get your highs and lows. We’ve had it good all season, actually good is an understatement. This last week will be forgotten about when we lift the title next month.
Here here. Saw a few sad face after the match last night. I was like "go for a fooking pint FFS!" We've had it a lot, lot worse than this and seeing the rags celebrate a derby win like we did 15 years was great in a roundabout way because it showed how far we have come.

Glory hunters are people whose allegiance is determined by who they think will be most successful.

No long-standing Blue is a glory hunter, or they would have been sectioned years ago.

Give me a £5 budget for a meal out and an English breakfast down the caff will do nicely. Give me £500 and a supermodel for company and I’ll expect a special night out.

Last edited:
glory hunters we are turning into glory hunters ????? never would i have said that about manchester city fans but losing a meaning less game vs united in there cup final we all have come glory hunters and asking questions. let me put you right manchester city are going to be champions and already have the league cup in the bag 13 points lead with 6 games to go and 3 homes game that will see us home and dry

this team pep is building is going to be great/special its so young and with time on ours hands to domerate football it does not need added pressure from so called fans wanting answers to why we let the derby slip. the premier league is a war and many battles are lost on the way but if at the end of the season you are standing on the platform collecting the trophy and medals you are the best and the rest means nothing

glory hunters are not welcome this is manchester city you turn up and never ask for glory. in the past 40 years fans turned up knowing we was shit and in the rain wind snow never stop us going to places like york city we loved the club and it defo was not for glory. so please take a minute to think about lost souls over them 40 years who kept this club going when it was on its knees and never once did they see glory and winning silverware. this is for them i post this you are the soul of this great club please forgive them (glory hunters)
Meaningless game?

Give over fella

You need to get a grip then. I’ll enjoy our title win while everyone looks up at us.
Will you enjoy us going out of the champions league against a team that are massively behind us in the league? Did you enjoy us throwing a game away against a team and manager we have mocked? Did you enjoy us playing a weakened team against our rivals to prioritise a game that is done? I have a grip and this last week has left me scratching my head with the manager

Will you enjoy us going out of the champions league against a team that are massively behind us in the league? Did you enjoy us throwing a game away against a team and manager we have mocked? Did you enjoy us playing a weakened team against our rivals to prioritise a game that is done? I have a grip and this last week has left me scratching my head with the manager

Did you enjoy the 18 game winning streak? Did you enjoy beating every single premier league team this season? Did you enjoy another cup final win at Wembley? Are you going to enjoy us watch Vinnie lift the title? Chill out and take a look back at the season we’ve had. We’re all dissapointed at the minute, but I know another title is on the way, so I don’t really give a fuck about losing to United.

Pep is the best man for us, we’re lucky to have him. He makes mistakes, but who doesn’t?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.