Are we turning into glory hunters?

Meaningless game?

Give over fella

they (the scum) will tall you it is ??? its playing liverpool the biggest game of the season and the derby is just another game
in fairness to them maybe pep was doing them a favor letting them winning the derby like that and it will be there highlight off the season and many dvd's will be sold from the club shop and jose will keep his job another season (its all part of the master plan) by pep

Which is exactly the problem. Now pep has to pick up players who will be flat as a pancake. Added to the fact he had to bring them players on anyway that was my main problem. Even title aside a derby isn’t a meaningless game, it’s the complete opposite whatever the circumstances

Like you say It was a waste of time resting them in the first place when he had to bring them on any way to try and claw it back.

Did you enjoy the 18 game winning streak? Did you enjoy beating every single premier league team this season? Did you enjoy another cup final win at Wembley? Are you going to enjoy us watch Vinnie lift the title? Chill out and take a look back at the season we’ve had. We’re all dissapointed at the minute, but I know another title is on the way, so I don’t really give a fuck about losing to United.

Pep is the best man for us, we’re lucky to have him. He makes mistakes, but who doesn’t?

You don't care about losing to the rags, really?

Definately not becoming one of them Tom....I am quite reserved usually, just found it funny how the tables have turned completely and yesterday cemented that home with what I witnessed.

The derby is never irrelevant, not one bit. But some where breaking down yesterday like we had been relegated

breaking down ? I didnt see anyone even fill up. Well tbh the bloke in front of me in the queue at the bar his bottom started wobbling when he paid for 3 pints

The rags have become an irritation to us, nothing more nothing less, maybe like we were to them back in the early to mid 90's, and the early 2000's before the takeover. They won their Cup Final for 2nd against us, and fair play.....they haven't finished above us since "Sir Bacon Face" retired!! Thats a fact!!! Fook em.

Did you enjoy the 18 game winning streak? Did you enjoy beating every single premier league team this season? Did you enjoy another cup final win at Wembley? Are you going to enjoy us watch Vinnie lift the title? Chill out and take a look back at the season we’ve had. We’re all dissapointed at the minute, but I know another title is on the way, so I don’t really give a fuck about losing to United.

Pep is the best man for us, we’re lucky to have him. He makes mistakes, but who doesn’t?
I'll agree to disagree mate, I think pep is lucky to have us, and unless he sorts his arrogance and only 1 way to play which is his way I don't see us moving forward, as I said before pellegrini got league and league cup in his first season and got us to a champions league semi final, then the usual people dig you out and call you mad, seems everyone is under peps spell and he can do no wrong, well he played a weakened team against the rags in the league cup we went out they went on to win it, he played a weakened team this weekend against the rags, we blew wrapping the title up, he played his way against the dippers in the league we got spanked although result looked close, he didn't learn from that and tried to play the same way last Wednesday and got spanked again

I'll agree to disagree mate, I think pep is lucky to have us, and unless he sorts his arrogance and only 1 way to play which is his way I don't see us moving forward, as I said before pellegrini got league and league cup in his first season and got us to a champions league semi final, then the usual people dig you out and call you mad, seems everyone is under peps spell and he can do no wrong, well he played a weakened team against the rags in the league cup we went out they went on to win it, he played a weakened team this weekend against the rags, we blew wrapping the title up, he played his way against the dippers in the league we got spanked although result looked close, he didn't learn from that and tried to play the same way last Wednesday and got spanked again
Yes, I think it worked well at Barca circa 2011 because he had good solid defenders, they could play their pressing game every match, at City he doesnt, they crumble under pressure, yet we have the worlds most expensive defence. Needs sorting that defence.

Some proper glory hunters with the new fan base but that's to be expected.

Standards go up though it is inevitable.

Yes, I think it worked well at Barca circa 2011 because he had good solid defenders, they could play their pressing game every match, at City he doesnt, they crumble under pressure, yet we have the worlds most expensive defence. Needs sorting that defence.
He bought Stones, Danilo, walker and mendy, yes unlucky Mendy got injured but the defence is pretty much his, yet still we rely on a midfielder in delph playing as fullback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.