Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

I hate to say this but I told you so, I told everyone talking about titles and crushing everton that you where mad and deluded, fucking hell people, you almost had me going as well with your positive nonsense, we are getting battered by everton side full of dirty tricks and most importantly, heart.

BlueSinclair said:
I hate to say this but I told you so, I told everyone talking about titles and crushing everton that you where mad and deluded, fucking hell people, you almost had me going as well with your positive nonsense, we are getting battered by everton side full of dirty tricks and most importantly, heart.

It's only half time.... 2-2 and I would have taken that at the start! Have faith in our boys and our manager to turn this around. They get a third then it's game over, but if we get one in the first 10mins 2nf half it's game on.

DSOB will have his cock in his hand as we speak......

Thats if he hasn't got it in some poor fuckers back pocket!

BlueSinclair said:

You forgot the 'Diagonal ball game' that the co-commentator has been having orgasms over for the whole of the first heart. Not taking anything away from Everton, but apart from furball and cahill, they are an nothing special, and we are just letting them dominate the game, mainly because De Jong and Barry are getting smashed in midfield and losing RSC and replacing him with Uselessawayfromhomebinho means we have noone that can even attempt to hold the ball up.

not my fault! said:
BlueSinclair said:

It's only half time.... 2-2 and I would have taken that at the start! Have faith in our boys and our manager to turn this around. They get a third then it's game over, but if we get one in the first 10mins 2nf half it's game on.

hear hear, an early goal and we're still in it. keep the faith. COME ON CITY!!!

DSOB

Congratulations.

Everton were the better team on the day.

Still prefer to be a City fan though, all things considered. ;-)

Certainly Everton were the better team, by a long way and deserved the win, but by gee we were ordinary (And in part made to look ordinary by a good Everton performance).

Dancini said:
Can we please ban all Everton fans for 48 hours.

Don't bother, let them have their 15 minutes. I just had a facebook message from a toffee (bit of a 'tard), so I congratulated him and welcomed him to the top half. Always look on the bright side an' all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.