Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

it has just been announced that 4 planes have taken off from John Lennon airport to Haiti, full of volunteers from everton football club to help with the looting.

perhaps it my age but i don't understand the vitriol directed at DSOB in particular and other fans in general, unless they are complete twats.

DSOB comes on here and says a few things tongue in cheek and talks football. i dont see the problem.

r.soleofsalford said:
perhaps it my age but i don't understand the vitriol directed at DSOB in particular and other fans in general, unless they are complete twats.

DSOB comes on here and says a few things tongue in cheek and talks football. i dont see the problem.

Agreed. Surely fans of other clubs should be made welcome as long as they aren't being idiots. Are we really saying "I loathe you for living at the other end of a short motorway, even though you appear decent enough". How small are people's worlds? A debate can be fun, and it requires more than one point of view.

Here's my prediction... You win and you will all come on here having a little party... You lose and we won't see you for shit.

Barton's Humility said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Agreed. Surely fans of other clubs should be made welcome as long as they aren't being idiots. Are we really saying "I loathe you for living at the other end of a short motorway, even though you appear decent enough". How small are people's worlds? A debate can be fun, and it requires more than one point of view.

perhaps its an age thing or an intelligence thing or both

have you got a spare tin hat ;)

r.soleofsalford said:
Barton's Humility said:

perhaps its an age thing or an intelligence thing or both

have you got a spare tin hat ;)
I think DSOB made a few enemys when in the "lescott thread", it appeared that he just wouldn't back down, even when he was, blatently wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.