Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

r.soleofsalford said:
Barton's Humility said:
Agreed. Surely fans of other clubs should be made welcome as long as they aren't being idiots. Are we really saying "I loathe you for living at the other end of a short motorway, even though you appear decent enough". How small are people's worlds? A debate can be fun, and it requires more than one point of view.

perhaps its an age thing or an intelligence thing or both

have you got a spare tin hat ;)

Agree with all of this. I have absolutly no problem with other fans posting on here, even United fans, just as long as they aren't idiots. Sometimes you need a point of view from another fan to understand something better.

Blue Phil said:
r.soleofsalford said:
perhaps its an age thing or an intelligence thing or both

have you got a spare tin hat ;)
I think DSOB made a few enemys when in the "lescott thread", it appeared that he just wouldn't back down, even when he was, blatently wrong.

all i cant say i read everything hes typed, but what i have read, hasn't been that bad, but some of the real shit hes had in response would probably lit my light blue touch paper ;) anyway lets hope he has a bad day, if only for today ;) city 0-2 win

Gwladiator said:
Best of luck, not expecting much from today, would be pretty pleased with a point.

Same here to be honest, reckon a point and as few injuries as possible for Tuesday and I'd be fairly happy.

IMO Fans of other clubs should always be welcome on here. Most are alright.

Gwladiator said:
Best of luck, not expecting much from today, would be pretty pleased with a point.

cheers, glad, i hope its a good game, i know we want a different outcome, i feel this unusual feeling, i think its called confidence. i`ve not felt it many times since i started going to games as a nipper in 1956.

we`ll soon see if it is confidence or a water infection ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.