Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

We got well and truelly battered!

Credit where it is due guys, Everton thoroughly deserved it.

Felliani (sp) was outstanding!

blueinsa said:

Fully agree. I don't like losing but you have to congratulate Everton for a fine performance.

We were disappointing and they outplayed us. We could even have lost by more in the end. Comments on other threads about it all being the ref's fault are a bit embarrassing.

Hopefully we'll improve on Tuesday because it will be a big let down if not. Time for Bobby Manc really to show his mettle!

it will be interesting to see how will everton do now their cup final is over....gollums expression at times was brilliant....eyes bulging even more than normal.....

we were never at the races...no yellow cards i believe says it all , especially when you play teams like everton...you have got to battle

roll on tuesday !!!

it will be interesting to see how will everton do now their cup final is over....gollums expression at times was brilliant....eyes bulging even more than normal.....

we were never at the races...no yellow cards i believe says it all , especially when you play teams like everton...you have got to battle

roll on tuesday !!!

Dyed Petya said:
blueinsa said:

Fully agree. I don't like losing but you have to congratulate Everton for a fine performance.

We were disappointing and they outplayed us. We could even have lost by more in the end. Comments on other threads about it all being the ref's fault are a bit embarrassing.

Hopefully we'll improve on Tuesday because it will be a big let down if not. Time for Bobby Manc really to show his mettle!

All they did to us was what we did to Chelsea, you have to earn the right to play in this league or your going to get battered, no matter how much money you have spent.

fair play to everton they deserved the win,but they should'nt kid themselves their win will be meaningless if they dont follow it up,as for us well thank goodness we can hopefully put things right on tuesday...

blueinsa said:
Dyed Petya said:

All they did to us was what we did to Chelsea, you have to earn the right to play in this league or your going to get battered, no matter how much money you have spent.

Only Bellamy seemed to be bothered by losing, Robinho is a disgrace. I wouldn't mind if you lot finished 4th, but today you were toothless. Also why did Mancini not bring on Wright Phillips for Petrov?

I think we should be able to take turns caning the players with a fooking stick when they play like that.

Bunch of fooking tossers.

Pienaar, Bilyaletdinov, Donovan, Saha and the outstanding Fellaini were excellent tonight. We were very poor and beaten by the much better performance. We can have very few complaints about the result. We were very poor all over the pitch and beaten by the much better performance. We can have very few complaints about the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.