Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

The result is no different from the artificial per season friendlies where crappy shields and pots were at stake. It’s inconsequential in the bigger picture. Let Arse enjoy their triumph, it means nothing and I hope blues can just calm down quickly and move on.
Personally I think we are a player or two light for a long arduous campaign but we shall see. As for Arse, they’ve spent a lot and don’t look anything special.

The only thing that bothers me from today is that Foden didn’t start. It’s giving bad vibes for the season ahead. Could be that I’m reading too much into it, but he’s an absolutely key player this season as far as I’m concerned.
You're reading too much into it. I would imagine the coaches give the game time to those they think the need it the most in this sort of match. Remember he only signed a new 6 year contract last August.

arsenal are so desperate its embarassing

Robbie Lyle celebrating with the AFTV mob....

excercise-noel-edmonds.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.