Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Difficult to see where the goals are going to come from at present. Haaland looks a million miles away from bagging, nobody searches for him, how fucking difficult can it be?
The midfield aren't chipping in with nowhere near enough goals, 1 in 3 from Alvarez isn't enough, Doku might get the odd goal if he starts, Foden the same. But that's where it ends and we have to sign a creative attacking midfielder next summer to try and thread the ball through for Erling
Our issue is we need the next kev as I fear he is now at the end of a totally reliable body in the same way, sadly, vinnie had to stop. Yesterday lacked any real spark. Bizarrely the red card might have helped!

Playing Phillips defensive midfield pushing Bernardo forward into his normal position and leaving Kovacic where he belongs at Chelsea would of been a better set up yesterday.

Right, but it's clearly because Rodri hasn't played the last three games. In fact, he's missed the last three-and-a-half games if you count the second half against Forest. The one game Rodri played in, against Leipzig, everything went back to normal. Rodri's back in from next week so it shouldn't be a concern. If we can get Phillips shifted in January and bring in someone who's better equipped at filling in then it shouldn't get like it currently is again.

We’ve also got that Belgian guy to come back, forget his name but some say he’s the best creative midfielder in the world.

;)

Playing Phillips defensive midfield pushing Bernardo forward into his normal position and leaving Kovacic where he belongs at Chelsea would of been a better set up yesterday.
I think Phillips is a busted flush.

Pep doesn't trust him so he won't play. Back to Leeds in January on loan.

I watched MOTD and agree that Kovacic was lucky not to be sent off.
You all know that if (s)he plays for City they get my full support but I was very disappointed in Kovacic. I expect better from City players. Does that make me a hypocrite? Or am I being hypercritical?
:-) :-)
Majority of us think he was lucky to stay on the pitch. If OliVAR had reffed the game correctly instead of for "The product" he'd have walked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.