Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Difficult to see where the goals are going to come from at present. Haaland looks a million miles away from bagging, nobody searches for him, how fucking difficult can it be?
The midfield aren't chipping in with nowhere near enough goals, 1 in 3 from Alvarez isn't enough, Doku might get the odd goal if he starts, Foden the same. But that's where it ends and we have to sign a creative attacking midfielder next summer to try and thread the ball through for Erling
We literally scored three the other night.

Back at Euston to catch the 19.12 which was then delayed by half an hour but back at Stockport at 21.45. Not sure who thought it a good idea to have 60k watching an NFL game just down the road that finished at about the same time as a PL game.
Fucking marvellous organisation that! Also never met more gobby gloating fans than after the game yesterday, I came very close to reacting more than at any match since the 1990’s. Hate arsenal fans even more than spurs fans these days. They can now put their October premier league title alongside their community shield trophy that they didn’t even properly qualify four. They can make it their own treble alongside the flukey deflections trophy. Cunts

Difficult to see where the goals are going to come from at present. Haaland looks a million miles away from bagging, nobody searches for him, how fucking difficult can it be?
The midfield aren't chipping in with nowhere near enough goals, 1 in 3 from Alvarez isn't enough, Doku might get the odd goal if he starts, Foden the same. But that's where it ends and we have to sign a creative attacking midfielder next summer to try and thread the ball through for Erling
Yeah. Not looking like scoring much at all just now. Crazy really when you see the attacking players at our disposal.

Really disappointed in Haaland in recent weeks, but he's not the only one.

Yeah. Not looking like scoring much at all just now. Crazy really when you see the attacking players at our disposal.

Really disappointed in Haaland in recent weeks, but he's not the only one.
We have a great collection of football players but not many creative passers of the ball. Outside of de bruyne, there isn't really anyone who can whip crosses in from all angles, play through balls, dinks over the top on a consistent basis. I get that pep is a more methodical coach and creates overloads to create one on one's and more simple chances but at times you just need someone who can fire balls into the box that are hard to defend.

Ok, Gundo is lying and you know better...
Gundo was the one telling everyone in public he was waiting till after the champions league final, he left us stewing which is unacceptable. The world knew he wanted to go to barca, he stringed us along until they got their finances in check and could sign him. Do you believe everything anyone says in a PR exercise?.

I've slept on it.

When we are at it there isn't a team on the planet that can live with us.

When we aren't at it, football is played and won on tiny, tiny margins and we were on the wrong end of it yesterday. I don't think either team looked like potential title-challengers, though of course both of us will have better days.

2 points behind the leaders with 8 games played is fine, and unlike some I do think we have played some tricky games already, so no flapping here.

But 2 league defeats back-to-back and more importantly the inability to create chances with all that attacking talent on the pitch is a worry that needs addressing and quickly.

I still feel confident that there is a title-challenging team in the squad that Pep has got to pick from, but like in seasons past I don't think Pep has found it yet. Not only do I not know what our best 11 is but for the first time in ages I don't know what our best (quasi) formation is, even with Rodri playing.

Reminds me of when Mancini wanted van persie and someone else but the club bought 2 or 3 who turned out to be journeymen. Not sure now who they were, old age! Van persie went to the rags who then won the league. The point I am making is Nunes and Kovacic are nowhere near the players they have replaced and were indeed 2nd or 3rd choice. If we are relying on them to run games for us we will be disappointed and I dont see how they could be the ones to send us on a long unbeaten run. Hope I'm wrong;-)

I didn't listen to anything after the game, no social media. Went on it this morning to see everyone buzzing about this massive win and how happy they all are. Which is quite surprising as we are constantly told no one cares about us.

People who want to see City fail seem to be absolutely buzzing when we lose, yet say no one cares when we win. Quite pathetic, hopefully we put them all in there place again come the end of the season.

Gundo was the one telling everyone in public he was waiting till after the champions league final, he left us stewing which is unacceptable. The world knew he wanted to go to barca, he stringed us along until they got their finances in check and could sign him. Do you believe everything anyone says in a PR exercise?.
Management would of known…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.