Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Unlucky to lose, but that said I think it’s the worst we’ve played in a good number of years and all on Pep imo for overthinking which I thought he’d got out of his system by now.

Why be scared of them?

We didn’t have a single shot, I don’t think, after the Ake chance after a couple of mins, which fir the so called best team in the world is fucking embarrrassing.

Utter shite.
Correct

So,

First loss to the Arse in 8 years.

Last time since back to back defeats in the league:5 years.

Not great but move on and onto the next.

When I questioned why we signed a mid-twenties player that flopped at Wolves (Nunes) on the transfer forum this summer I was told by almost everyone that he is absolutely world class and that he would be an excellent cover for Rodri. Are you telling me this is not true?

He didn't start so I would ask pep. Playing Silva deep and Rico further forward was odd. People at various times have bigged up doku kova nunes and Rico but apart from Newcastle at our gaff we have had a comfortable start.

Can these players do it when it counts or were they at average sides for a reason? To early to say.

Anyhow we are near the top do no need to panic.

We have had a very favorable start to the season, the real test begins now

Absolutely shit. Again.

Baffling how bad our midfield recruitment has been that our game goes to absolute pieces when one player is out.

Makes Rodri’s red card even stupider.

3 games out. 3 losses.

Can’t create whatsoever.

Pathetic.

Is it as simple as the lads who’ve replaced Laporte Mahrez and Gundo not being as good?
Surely not, when I said this on the transfer forum this summer I was ridiculed. Kovacic was as good as Gundo, Doku was better than Mahrez, Nunes was absolutely world class because Pep said so once 18 months ago. 10 out of 10 window apparently. Very strange that we despite that has 3 losses in 4 games and lost 2 PL games in a row for the first time in half a decade. Must be only bad luck.

Problem is we really need someone who can be competent if rodri is suspended injured or just plain knackered. Kev is a,different matter though. I think rodri Silva stones and dias are our most important players.
We should yeah. We defended pretty well today. We lacked the creativity of Rodri more than his defensive work.

We should have been 2 up after 20 minutes. We weren’t and didn’t attack well after that.

I‘d add Walker to your important list too.

We need Foden, Grealish, Nunes and Doku to up their creativity and drive to change games, especially when KDB and Rodri aren’t there.

Phil is still young, but I wish I was seeing him running more games by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.