Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Game could have gone either way to be honest. We were a bit unlucky but didn't play that great. Anyway at least that's our hardest game of the season out of the way.

Haaland's hold up play was great and the goals will come soon. Seeing him get a lot of criticism but I thought his link up play was very good and had barely any service.
I agree.

We are ambling through the season so far Nowhere near the levels of last season and it shows
We were crap upto Christmas but we’re still in it. The new boys need to settle. I don’t see any team running away with it. Arsenal and spurs are nothing special and they have been at near full strength. Liverpool are too flaky at the back this season. Everyone calm the fook down.

Should have drawn today and at Wolves. However, I was at West Ham and Eddie made two brilliant saves before we finally prevailed. Therefore I think we are on the right points. Onwards.

I think Pep needs a rethink about how we are going to approach games with these different players who have come in, they dont retain the ball as well as the ones who left. Are we going for more width like the Sane Sterling era because if that’s the case then put Doku on one and somebody else on the other and give us some space, every fucker is in the middle it’s like trying to thread the eye of a needle. Haaland is getting fuck all service, something g needs to changehe looks seriously pissed off and has every right in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.